Home

The One Year Thread 2007: XWA's Celibatic Boogaloo

Rogue Nine

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's crazy. so far it's been a boring day! made pancakes for breakfast...that will last me all day cause that's all the food...my sister doesn't help with groceries at all and im not buying anymore til june.

not sure if my friend is coming over or not. forgot to exchange phone #s.

i might play some Ghost Recon for a bit. I played Empire at War for a little this morning, an autosave cause i forgot that i beat the game as Empire.

The place is pretty cleaned up aside from my bedroom which i'll be cleaning later today.

Maybe I'll hook up the N64 and play some Turok 2. i dunno...im just so bored.

well i played ghost recon advanced warfighter on ghost leader (the unlocked difficulty mode) and it is intense!! my landlord somehow dropped the phone line, good thing i got cable and not dialup!!

nice, I'm borrowing GRAW from a buddy this weekend, when I am done hes letting me borrow GRAW2

yeah its on the original xbox though....i'm determined to get an Xbox 360 by the end of July or beginning of August. too many damn good games!!

GRAW2

Gears of War

Turok

Halo 3

Force Unleashed

Fable 2

Oblivion

First game I get will probably be GRAW2. :D

Just got home.

Nice arena. Only a year or two old. Modern. Clean. Not at all what I expect when I hear the word "hockey arena." And actually better sounding than most I've been in. Still a 7-second decay time on the natural reverberation though.

Not a whole lot you can do about that. Just glad it's not me mixing...

Took some photos of the setup there. I'll try to get them up in the morning.

that's before tax. It's about $190 altogether, getting title + tax + new plate. i just don't understand why it costs so much for a plate...i should pay an extra $20 and get it personalized with the letters being 'G0D-M0D3'

Well... so I get to work ridiculously early yesterday... sucked.

I was told it was a 2 p.m. call. So I left my house just before 1 to make sure I get there on time even if I hit traffic. No traffic. I roll in around 1:25. I'm the only one there. And pretty much was until sometime after 3.

Not leaving today until after 3. I plan on being the last one in the door this afternoon. Not that there's much reason to be there earlier than that... other than a tiny bit of cleanup, everything is pretty much done.

More rehearsal tonight. Oh goody. :dozey:

boring day today....had coffee and donut for breakfast though. just staying up and watching good war movies i've missed....platoon and casualties of war.....I always miss some part of platoon....I wasn't aware that johnny depp played in it until the credits.

My nights keep getting later and later...

Did the dress rehearsal for the show tonight. It was a little... loose.

Kind of in the same way Anna Nicole could have been called "a little loose." :dozey:

Bed sounds good. Yes... good!

work was boring up til after i shut the machines down, THEN the bastards decide to come and try to print pictures. -_- duhh the note on the DOOR before you even enter walmart says that hours are 10am-8pm...and there's even a box and a note on it that says the hours as well! and then they get MAD at ME because my answer to the question 'is this on?' is 'NO.' and i walk away. sometimes i enjoy being an *******.

nothing new since i got home....just waiting on my copy of turok evolution, it shipped out on may 9, so could be here tomorrow or sometime next week. :)

oh, i gave that one guy positive feedback from back in february...found where to do that at. just viewed all my amazon.com orders, i ordered ALOT of stuff from there back in 2003!

Show went OK. No major trainwrecks.

Gloria Estefan got up and sang with the student band. That was cool.

(BTW: She's still a majorly smokin' babe,.. for those of you keeping score at home.)

Getting on the other side of Kenmore Square on a Friday night just after a home game letting out... there are no words. (Strings of asterisks, maybe...)

An entire day off tomorrow. Heaven forbid.

I have no idea how to spend it... Seriously. I have so much crap to get done it's totally overwhelming and I have no idea where to start. And I'm so exhausted that it's more than highly unlikely that any of it will get done.

Well... time for food and bed. Hopefully in that order.

Archived