Home

worth buying the game?

Cavkov

Hi I have the original EAW but i never bought the expansion.. and i want to know if its many players online? couse the community seems dead...

and is the story good or is it just something they came up to make an expansion sort of?

I liked the campaign. It's much more story-oriented than the EaW campaigns, and the story is pretty good. The Zann Consortium offers a lot of gameplay options that weren't in the original, and it's really fun to play around with corrupting worlds and such. I like this game a lot.

I don't play online, so if you're looking at that primarily I'm not a good person to comment. But I imagine that once the next patch or two irons out any remaining balance issues, there could be a lot of people playing it.

Well for my opinion pretty much what wedge said except for the online part, usually when I play it online there is about 3 to a little over half of the games there, and I'm about 94% sure that there's AT LEAST half of the people currently playing a game than there are people talking trash in the lobby, and that's saying something!

Well for my opinion pretty much what wedge said except for the online part, usually when I play it online there is about 3 to a little over half of the games there, and I'm about 94% sure that there's AT LEAST half of the people currently playing a game than there are people talking trash in the lobby, and that's saying something!

Um what?

Archived