Home

RD Boarding School RP

Okay, so we needed a new RP so here it is! The RD fourmers have all somehow enrolled in the same boarding school. Age doesn't matter, so we're all in the same grade. But, somehow everyone's least favorite bitchface Dark was enrolled in here too, so what will happen when she tries to ruin it all, for the third time, again?

Blah blah blah, so here are the rules:

1. Bio for each person, but try to stay as yourself.

2. Keep it PG-13ish

3. Romances only if the other person wants one too.

4. Stay on topic

5. For appearance, please use this site and post(use bbcode to post):http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php

6. for bio, pick what classes you want.

Sooooooo, I'll start.

Name Zelda (Zelly, Zell)

Sex: Female

Appearance: link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&elements=0000&wings=0000&base=0001&boystockings=0000&boyshoes=0000&boyskirt=0000&boytop=0000&boytwopiece=0000&girlstockings=0000&girlshoes=0278&girlskirt=0654&girltop=0151&girltwopiece=0000&head=0060&mouth=0100&nose=0058&eyebrows=0069&eyes=0060&face=0048&makeup=0000&earings=0162&glasses=0000&hair=0521&scarf=0000&boyfullbody=0000&girlfullbody=0000&hat=0074&accessory1=0000&pets1=0000&pets2=0000&accessory2=0000&cover=0000&namedoll=Zelly

Classes: Art, fashin, tech stuff, swimming, piano, choir, volleyball, writing, Lan. arts, math, health

-------------

Zelly stepped out of her parents car and walked to the school. 'So pretty', she thought. She went to her mom for her stuff, said good bye, and went inside. The front desk had no one there, so she looked for a bell, dang it, and a little woman came from around the corner.

Woman: Name?

Zelly: Umm, Zelda J.

Woman: Here. You have room 15. Good bye.

With that, the woman slipped back around the corner and closed the door.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, first RP forum post again! *reserved*

Mmmk, time for teh bio eh? Okeeday, here goes:

Name: Davinq (Dav)

Sex: Male

Appearance: Not gonna bother with the dolly thing, sorry Zelda. Blonde hair blue eyes, let your imagination run away with teh rest.

Classes: Soccer, DJing, History of Rock, F.L.A.S.H., Hacking.

Davinq got off the bus, took a look around, and sighed. Turning to the person next to him, he asked, 'where do I sign in?'

'Over there,' He pointed. 'Just follow the signs.'

As Dav made his way to the check-in table, he saw a familiar face amidst all the serious-looking strangers.

'Oi, Zelly!' Dav called out.

Name Ave

Sex: Teh femz

Appearance: BLAH!

Classes: choir, dance, language arts, musical theater, sewing, fashion design, computer applications, embalming, DDR 101

Ave walked into the doors of this fanciful school. "Neat-o" she said as she set her stuff down by a nicly located couch and sat down.

Dav chuckled quietly, as he snuck behind the couch where Ave was sleeping, and startled her into conciousness with a sharp jerk.

"Haha! Ave, what's up? And why the hell are we all meeting up in the same place again? Why the only thing missing is Bitchface..."

Zelly looked up to see a girl checking in. She was about to dose off when the girl screeched.

Dark: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO PRIVETE DORM ROOMS?!?

Zelly poped up and saw Dark( link-doll.php?&sex=girl&background=0000&elements=0000&wings=0000&base=0001&boystockings=0000&boyshoes=0158&boyskirt=0229&boytop=0420&boytwopiece=0000&girlstockings=0000&girlshoes=0061&girlskirt=0618&girltop=0531&girltwopiece=0000&head=0060&mouth=0030&nose=0001&eyebrows=0012&eyes=0142&face=0042&makeup=0000&earings=0000&glasses=0000&hair=0855&scarf=0000&boyfullbody=0000&girlfullbody=0000&hat=0000&accessory1=0000&pets1=0000&pets2=0000&accessory2=0000&cover=0164&namedoll=Dark

), looking preppier than normal, screaming at a lady.

Zelly: OH SNAP, AVE, IT'S DARK

Here Dav, this can be you: link-doll.php?&sex=boy&background=0000&elements=0000&wings=0000&base=0001&boystockings=0000&boyshoes=0324&boyskirt=0456&boytop=0538&boytwopiece=0000&girlstockings=0000&girlshoes=0084&girlskirt=0651&girltop=0489&girltwopiece=0000&head=0060&mouth=0057&nose=0037&eyebrows=0001&eyes=0066&face=0049&makeup=0000&earings=0000&glasses=0000&hair=0607&scarf=0000&boyfullbody=0000&girlfullbody=0000&hat=0000&accessory1=0000&pets1=0000&pets2=0000&accessory2=0000&cover=0000&namedoll=Dav

-----------------

Zelly thought for a second for a way to wake Ave.

Zelly: OMG AVE SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU!!

Dark looked over at them and swore. Then, pulling herself back together, she walked over to them and smirked.

Dark: Well, well. How are we after our little snowball fight? Wasn't just fun?

She laughed an annoying, preppy laugh and sighed.

Dark: See you ugly losers in class.

She laughed again, snapping at a bellhop to get her bags.

"Whatev. Let's see what classes she signed up for. So we know where to avoid her." Ave got up, stretched a little, and walked over to Dark.

"Well if it isn't that stinkface, Avery" Dark said.

"Hello there Dark.." Ave crossed her arms and stared at Dark "Also, I don't stink. Because I'm wearing Armani Code, and you're wearing--" Ave smelled Dark's outstretched wrist "Paris Hilton heiress. That stuff makes me gag. What classes are you in so we can avoid your stupid ass?"

"I've yet to pick my classes. I'm doing that later. I do know that I will be taking Bitchery 101, and Fashion design."

"Damn, I'm in fashion. I hope you go to hell and make ugly couture."

"I hope you become poor and your hair falls out."

"Yeah, well if I shaved my head, I'd probably look like Natalie Portman shaved, and she was cute!"

"Alright!" Dark stormed off, dragging a suitcase of bad imitation Louis Vuitton.

Ave walked back to the group saying "That suitcase was such a knockoff."

Ave pulled her schedual out of her pocket. She had Musical Theater in 45 minutes. Enough time to find a bunk partner. She picked up her bags and ran after Zelda. "ZELDA I'M BUNKING WITH YOU!! Bye Dav, see ya later." She ran down the hall after Zelda and the bellhop.

Zelly stopped to catch her breath, while Ave ran to her and the bellhop. They all walked to room 15 and she stopped to unlock the dorm. It was a simple room with two beds, desks, wardrobes, and a mirrior and makeup stand.

Zellly: ....this is small. OH CRAP class starts in a min!!!! Gotta go Ave, take one of the keys on my bed and put the other one....... somewhere.

Zelly dashed down the hall, afther grabbing her piano book and binder. She made it to the room in time, only to be stared at by others.

Zelly: Umm, sorry, just got here.

Ave sat on the bed and unpacked. She pulled out her iPod, her cell phone and a Spongebob alarm clock and set it on the nightstand between the beds. She took out a small pink stripy notebook, placed it in the nightstand drawer and pulled out a desk lamp to light the room.

She took her duffle bag and began to unpack clothes. A few dresses, some jeans, t-shirts, and other stuff. She set her purse on the makeup stand and reapplied some lip balm. By the time Ave got settled in, it was time to go to Musical Theater class, which she eventually did.

Name: You all know me as Mayhem

Apperance: doll.jpg

Mayhem said a fnal goodbye to her parents as they dropped her off at the boardinghouse. What had this nation come to? Mayhem asked herself. With the recent outbreak of Avian Birdflu (which had claimed at least 220 lives on the east coast at last count) many families were sending their children off to boardingschools where they would be sheltered and hopefully safe - considering the child had passed the health test. Mayhem had, and she was now to attend one of the many government funded boardinghouses that had cropped up lately. There was a bitter chill in the air she realized her sun soaked, SoCal self would have to learn to live with. But that would be the least of her worries at the moment.

"Do you need help with your bags?" her parents asked. Mayhem turned down to look at her bags, 3 luggage carriages which contained all her personal belongings: Clothes, shoes, jewlry, some electronics and a few other misc. items. She look back up to reply but an attendant cut her off, "No need, I can help her with her luggage."

Her parents nodded and waved Mayhem godbye, the car taking off again and blurring into the horizon, a plume of steam trailing behind the car where warm exhaust met cold air. Mayhem faced the school, which wasn't bad in all respects. Rather big and made of red brick, it showed all the signs of a youthful house. The attendant asked which room she was boarding in, adding that she'd arrived rather late compared to many other students and would need to prepare her room quickly to make it to orientation in time. Mayhem dug into her pocket and gave the chirpy redhead an evelope which contained all the info in regards to her stay. The redhaired attendant looked it over and gave her a perky nod, then she and Mayhem walked over to where her dorm was with bags in tow.

Once Mayhem reached the steps of the dorm facilites, the attendant placed the luggage on a small trolley, "They'll be up the steps before you!" Mayhem smiled slightly and bade the girl goodbye, walking up the staircase, her eyes watching the bags travel up the conveyor belt. Sure enough, they got to the top before her. From there she carried them herself up to her room. What would her dorm-mates be like? Well, along the way the attendant had informed her if she really wanted she could switch dorms. As she trudged to her room one of the wheels broke off the luggage carrier. Mayhem cussed and followed after it, noting that it had rolled into an open room. Picking it up, she noticed an eerily familiar looking vest spilling out of it's bag, and ... no ... a black panther head peeking out. She looked at the other end of the room, which had a nice black theme goin' on...

"Didn't Zelda ... nah, it couldn't be ... could it?" mayhem asked herself. Her dorm was only 2 doors away ... couldn't hurt to leave a little note - as a welcome, of course - could it? She reached into her luggage and wrote down a small note on paper with her pen before leaving for her dorm,

'Hey there! The name's ... well, just call me Mayhem ;D. I'm 2 dorms down, I have a feeling I may have met you guys before ... I'll catch ya later!'

name- Halo or Jared.

age- 14

apperance- sorry but no dolly things for me either. Tan shorts and a Black Halo 3 t-shirt. white reeboks. Black QuickSilver hat. Sunglasses.

skills- math and stealthiness missions and coolnezz wit the ladiez. lol

---------------------------------------------

Halo walked in to his dorm, and noticed the laptop on the bed next to him had the LFRD site up. Hmm at least we have one thing in common from the looks of things. The account being used was Davq.

No way that was possible.

He set his things on his bed and ran to the hallway, when he noticed a semi-familiar face, Mayhem.

Mayhem hadn't noticed the boy at first intill she bumped into him. She apologized shortly, "Sorry!" The boy gave her an odd look, and she right back,

"Have we met before...?"

"...Mayhem?"

That was all it took (plus the t-shirt) for Mayhem to figure it out. She squealed and gave a little jump, "HALO! Omigod, its you!!!" and she hugged Halo in greeting.

Archived