Home

How do you make your credits?

Rogue15

Grauts. Im only lvl 31, but when you shoot these suckers up, chances are they drop an awesome rifle worth usually 6-10k just on fencing. Also, you get crazy XP (for my lvl anyway) and alot of hides to sell on bazaar or use for an alt trader character. Although i'm saving up to finish my scout armour off. i just need the bracers, biceps and boots...

I made my credits by selling some of my vet rewards, life day loot, and kash/musti loot. I've got so much money it's sick, never would dreamed of having that much. Sad thing is, it doesn't even compare to the richest people on my server. People have money in the billions now...just...wow.

no what you do with the credits is buy bases and drop em by a base clubbing event. god i will never do THAT again.....some people take their GCW way too ****ing seriously. The thing is, they were on the same fn side. I just don't get why sony allows that **** to go on.

Yoare being sarcastic when you say you never earned credits? 45 mil is approx 100 times as much as i've ever had.

No need to call him names. I'd be willing to bet he's been playing longer then you, so he's going to have more. ~Taos

Archived