Home

The Official Star Wars: Force Unleashed Thread

Monkey Mania

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This reminds me of when he heard the news of the Death Star.

Anyone here saw that on Robot Chicken? XD

You mean this?

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"NOW GET YOUR 7'2" ASMATIC ASS BACK HERE! Or I'm going to tell everyone what a whiney bitch you were about Padamame or Panda Bear. Whatever the hell her name is."

"Oh, jeez, he's crying!"

Some of the best lines.

screenshot11.jpg

I wondered what the "next gen" lightsaber would look like.

Edit- Her name is Maris Brood.

screenshot9.jpg

Shaak Ti

screenshot13.jpg

Juno Eclipse

screenshot15.jpg

General Kota

The potential Jedi that are hunted down in the game are Quinlan Vos, Ferus Olin, The Dark Woman, and Asajj Ventress. You will be able to hunt down Shaak Ti in the game. Most of the Jedi being hunted down are rumored to be from the EU.

Ah, tonfa lightsabres.

It seems the developers sat around asking each other "what would be the best way of making a lightsabre EVEN MORE hazardous to the jedi who is using it?"...

Anyway, nuts to this game, and to all games that are not released immediately on the PC. The PC may be a dying gaming market, but I'll never leave my PC! NEVER!

Ooooh, a PS3...

/me wanders off

that doesnt make any sense if shaak ti is in the game... she gets killed by general grievous in the deleted scenes on ROTS with obiwan and anakin watching.
The operative phrase being "deleted scenes" in that sentence. Since the scene didn't make it into the theatrical release we can't say that Shaak Ti really was killed by Grievous now, can we? :)

Archived