Home

Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you divide the numbers of views by the number of fics then you should come up with a solution that has nothing to do with the question.:D

Is it possible to create a restaurant that serves Chinese food with Japanese utensils and German beer with Norwegion waiters who reign from Mexico?

Nope....it would be so powerful that it would be the vanguard of our destruction...so I can't let you build it:D

Can I create a massive space station that has an artificial environment...and soon becomes the seat of Government for my future galaxy-wide Empire?:D

Probably the same guy who said,"I wonder what happens when I kick that bear in the behind."

Eho was the first guy to say,"What happens if I make a hollow piece of wood and put strings on it and strum those strings like they'll actually do something?"

Oh...it probably wasn't too hard, they just watched the cows while milking them....of course...there were probably a few incidents beforehand....oy.

Who came up with the idea that perhaps, if you rub two pieces of wood fast enough, that eventually, something would happen?

Archived