Home

CLUB PENGUIN!!!

Daniel333

hi please no one post if your going to say something negetive about this post.

Thank-You

Hi this thread is about club penguin whoever has an account well you dont need an account to post but in any case you can send news club penguin , glitches and even post your penguin names (no hacks please this may send people down the wrong road).

My name is storm pengy and lm a member.

ok club penguin is a great game my name on it is storm pengy so you have to make an account and it is well AUSOME! (think that correct spelling)

so its a place to wadddle around and meet new friends so to the idea its a massive multiplayer online game and it has no downloads an its so fun theres special events for different events in real life like christmas it had an event about that and the whole town was decorated with things about christmas and even they had a free beard and santa hat so we could look like santa so yes there is inventory and another thing is that were no all black penguins we can have plenty of colours to get so its a realy fun thing oh yeah there is a link for club penguin on my signature.

Agreed. Still I don't think that whatever he says will want me to join badly will it?

Personally, I think this Thread should be closed, since it could turn into a flame war and this Thread already breaks some rules, like advertising another Forum. Also I quote:

hi please no one post if your going to say something negetive about this post.

Thank-You

We're all saying negative things, so perhaps there is no reason for this Thread to stay open, unless either Daniel333 or Anakins_Angel tells us what Club Penguin is. It seems it is for kids only, so I'm not joining.

basicly it is a website/game that you can go on and make your own penguin with your own name. you can go into diffrent rooms altough they all have the same places and you can walk around and talk to people and make them your freinds and see if they have the same intrests as you. after you have been on for 30 days you can become a secret agent and when you report a person for bad behavior it is very likley they will never be allowed on again. when you are 45 days old you can become a tour guide and show new people around club penguin. there are diffrent placs to visit if you become a memeber who pays you can buy all kinds of diffrent clothes and puffles(wich are pets) but if you arnt there are 2 puffles you can get. and on holidays and special occasions they give out fre clothes and other items to everyone it is better not yo pay for me but you can if you wish because there are more things you can do and when you are a secret agent there are missions you can go on wich i think are very fun. well i hope i have helped you out and if you get names let me know

Archived