Home

Russia threatens to Nuke Poland

SilentScope001

One thing that I have to say is, if they (Russia) has nuclear weapons, who says that they can't use them? A threat is a threat. Russia and America are not friends, as I am sure all of you already know. They would probably just be an excuse to attack. I think that we should take it seriously, though. All that we can really do is make assumptions. I certainly hope that it doesn't happen. :/ This potential attack could be nuclear or conventional. I hope that neither happen...

Indeed. It would be nice if leaders of countries started being reasonable for once. However, I do not think that the defense system is needed too much. Enough with all the walls, secrets, and century-old grudges- let's start working together on these things for once, and be more open-minded. We'll still need walls against idiots, but nothing will work unless if we have walls of united countries, instead of seperated ones. The problem is that we spend too much time speculating and bickering. WWII proved that immediate action works. We've disucssed all these things quite a bit. We should know by now what works and doesn't work. And now that we do, let's start seeing some more coordinated immediate action.

World peace would be impossible.

We just aren't designed that way.

I wish that I could prove you wrong. :/

People like you disgust me, world peace is possible, just as soon as I've killed you ;)

The Mugabe way.... 'We shall have peace'.

:lol:

I would wager that the military, the state department, CIA, NSA, and whatever alphabet soup agency you can name have examined possible outcomes to this process before they went ahead with it. I would also wager that they are fully aware of Russia's capabilities, and most likely where their missiles are and what the likelihood(sp) is that they would use them.

Since the cold war ended Russia's economy has been in the toilet, and their military is a mere shadow of what it once was. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be listened to, but I am saying is that their possible actions were considered way before the Czechs were even approached.

Archived