Home

Thought Train

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man oh man. ****ing hating on anime and Asian culture way to be mature.

You guys can go on about your mitsis and your fake idles and whatever bull**** you talk about to pass the time and make the constant throbbing reminder that your life is a living hell go away. I'll be hanging out with my FRIEND, watching anime.

the last time we watched naruto together you tried to use the Anal Sex No Jutsu and shoved a pocky stick up my ass

im sorry watch it alone

davinq my chemical romance is not music

I'm blaming all my problems today on McDonald's. So I go through the drive-through to get that coffee they've been talking about because it's suppose to be so great, ranked pretty high on coffee surveys, and why not? ...Well, that part about adding the cremes and sugars was bull, friendly service? HA! Having half of it spill into my couple holder (amazingly missing the gear-shifter) and drowing my cell phone? Oh yeah, right on the money.

I'm now joining the BK4L club.

maybe if I accidentally bumped the car in front of me then the guy gets out and pretends to have a broke neck...even still, I can't crap on demand. But seriously if someone did try to fake so they could sue me, I'm gonna break their friggin' neck and make it worth their while. Ofcourse since they'll be paralyzed from the neck down, arguing that they tripped on a curve won't take as much effort....stupid fockers.

Yea don't bother man. I actually read up about the people that sued Mcdonalds over their really hot coffe and they had a strong case against them. They had every right to do what they did. And for the longest time I thought it was some BS case, but it really wasnt.

Archived