Home

The Search for Revan

"Well freaking 'A'" Said Natalie as she sat in the Co-Pilot seat, she pulled out a book on the mandalorian wars and started to read it quietly.

"Watch my tone?" She said atloud "heh, says the man whos a grey jedi and probably deserted them-" She suddenly stopped, relising what she just said, an realising that she was once the same.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dwain performed a Spinning Attack at each of his oponents, although trying not to hurt them at the same time. It appeared that neither of them were thinking carefully like Dwain, because he just suddenly felt a swipe of something very painful across one of his hand holding one of his Lightsabers. The little elegant weapon dropped to the floor, which wasn't Dwain's intentions. He stared closely at his hand...

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed, echoing throughout the entire ship.

Three of his fingers were completly sliced off, and the palm of his hand was very mangled. He brought it up closely to his face, seeing if he wasn't simply hallucinating. "No, it was real!" he thought to himself. He screamed again. Then he stomped his feet on the metal floor, as if chucking a tantrum.

"MY HAND!" he screamed. "One of you has destroyed my hand!"

"Oh, no..." Dante looked at his Katana, "That's not possible--My Katana can repel lightsaber, but it doesn't mean it can cut like a lightsaber..." And he searched his inventories and found a Mini-Bacta tank. "Here, take this, this would at least hold you for a while. And we need to land at a planet nearby--We need a robotic replacement at your fingers...And until we find out what happened, the train must be ceased."

Dwain dunked his entire hand in the bacta tank. "My fingers? Why not my whole freakn' hand while you're at it!" he screamed. He started to get a little light headed from the traumatic experience, then he fell to the floor as he fainted (with his hand still in the bacta tank).

He woke up, a few hours later in the Infirmary. He wondered if it was just some horrible dream, but that was before he realised he couldn't feel his entire hand.

Dante rushed to the cockpit and shouted: "We got a man down, man down! Zayne, find a planet nearby which offers robotic replacement! Dwain just lost a limb in training, status critical. Immediate medical attention requested."

"How long have I been out for?" Dwain wondered, as he sat up. He was feeling a little woozy, and dizzy at the same time. "Has Dante doped me up, or something?" he asked Natalie.

((Hey Jason. I was thinking we could land on a Hospital Space Station, or something. But we can land on a planet if you want, if you too had something in mind))

(Lolz, CSI, Zayne was with them on the cockpit, he saw Dwain collapse xD)

Zayne got on the navicomputer and started searching for anything in a 500 miles range and found out a station, just 100 miles from there.

"Alright fellas, buckle up, i'm going full throttle here!" Zayne shouted out on the comm as the Strider flew forwards.

"Ark..." Dante hurried to find a seat belt when Zayne pushed the accelerate button, but before he can buckle himself in, the ship throttled in full power. "Oh, no." Dante groaned and he was smashed into the back of the cockpit. And bounced onto ground.

"We might need to get a more reputable pilot." He murmured.

Archived