Home

The Search for Revan

The Strider had now risen from the floor below her, and was hovering in mid air. She rotated, and blasted off. Gliding through the stations and buiildings, and atlast, exited the Citadel Station. The ship then headed for the planet below, towards the Polar Region. As it entered the atmosphere, everyone present in the cockpit saw huge structure in the center of the region.

"Alright, we're coming close. Everyone get ready!" Dwain yelled throughout the entire ship.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(lol i dunno how u slipped past her but I guess Im not allowed to find you because it would be metagame or something)

Natalie looked up a minute from her book in the cargo hold.

'I swear I just saw something then' She got up and headed for the cockpit

"I think something is ba- whoa.... what is that thing?" She asked, completly forgetting about earlier.

"Call it a hunch, but I think its this Jedi Academy I've heard so much about." pointed out Dwain, admiring the massive structure covered in snow and ice.

"I think I see a dock entrance. Zayne, lets land the ship inside."

The ship flew into a gaping mouth with a waiting landing pad. In a few seconds, the Strider made a landing. They were inside the Academy.

Dwain exited the cockpit, and headed for the Cargo Hold. He stopped right in front of it. He sensed someone was in there. Whoever it was, it wasn't one of the crew members. Dwain unclipped one of his Lightsabers, ignited it, and krept to one of the boxes. There stood a man, who was a machine.

"Well, well. Intruder Alert." Dwain murmured softly to the deathly figure.

"Aah" Darranak had been contemplating someonw that ran by him... didn't want any stowaway's anymore on THIS mission... when the ship took off with him still at the door. He spent most of the voyage on the floor, knocked out. He would kill that driver next time he wasn't busy with a job. That was a promise. "Zayne!" he went to report the stowaway, and to size him up again. He hadn't go ta good look at him before.

(lol i dunno how u slipped past her but I guess Im not allowed to find you because it would be metagame or something)

((Can't say I did slip past you without you catching some glimpse of him, I never said he wasn't seen getting aboard, only that he got aboard, and that he remained well hidden. As for detecting him with the force, it would be a little more difficult than that, because he has a small organic force residue, and the rest of his presence is that of a machine, so, yeah. But I don't care.))

Cor was a little perplexed that he had been found so easily, but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Well, well. Intruder Alert." The man with the lightsaber murmered to him.

"Indeed," came his near humanistic voice. He remained still in the shadows, his skeletal cyborg hands in the pockets of his trenchcoat. The only thing that illuminated him was the lightsaber the man held.

"I am CORULUS 1015 xp02, I am a cybernetic organism carrying machine, in basis, a cyborg, if you will," he told he man.

"I used to be a well known soldier, or so I'm told," he replied, looking around for a moment.

He looked back at the man, then at the lightsaber, "most just call me Cor, and could you stop pointing that at me?"

At the mention of destruction, Cor had his D-B Projecile Handgun out from it's holster, and pointing at the woman with the speed that a robotic body could allow, but more dexterity than could be possible of a droid.

The weapon was basically a handgun version of a double barrel shotgun, but without the stalk or butt of the rifle there.

"I would advice you refrain from attacking me," he told them.

At a dark corner in the med-bay, Dante aimed the droid's head by his DC-17 Sniper Attachment, if that droid does something stupid, he sure will blast that droid's head off. Now he's waiting patiently to see the droid to lower his weapon, when the droid lowers his weapon Dante sure would lower his, too.

"We are taught that leaving the jedi order is one of the worst things a jedi can do," said Adia, "because you are misguided, without stability."

"I am sure we can speak of this more privately later on, first lets take care of the business at hand."

At the mention of the word 'Jedi' and arguement over the order Natalie lowered her rifle and her head and walked out of the room at a quick pace, obviously not wanting to be confronted over the Jedi.

(Times like this is i wish I was a really powerful sith lord who is just pretending to be a lowly trooper lol, wait thats a good idea... mwhaaha :p)

Cor put his weapon away the second the woman put her rifle down, he looked around, noticing the distaste that everyone had for him.

"We're not finished with you yet. What are you doing here on my ship?" The man that had been pointing his lightsaber at him earlier asked him.

"My duty," Cor replied simplistically.

Dwain wasn't satisfied with this short answer.

"Could you be a little more specific?" asked Dwain, frowing.

Dwain was getting very impatient every second Cor didn't give him a full right answer. He desperatly wanted to explore this Telos Academy.

As soon as she walked out of the Cargo hold suddenly everything changed, all around her were burning buildings and burnt corspes on the floor, she looked to her front to see a group of civillians fleeing in terror and panic, and then get mowed down by a group of sith troopers.

She saw the same figure as she had before, its eyes still staring into her.

"Wh--- what are you?" She asked nerviously.

The Figure simply pointed at her and then everything returned to normal.

She sat on the floor just outside the cargo hold, tears flooding her eyes and trembling all over.

"I ju-" She whispers unsteadily to Dwain - who was only a few metres away.

Archived