Home

The Search for Revan

The officer lead Darranak to his cramped cell. yeah, right. thought Darranak. "three-six-eight-P-T-parenthases-asterisk." he said. "Hey," said the officer, "that's scureity code, um," "Fourtteen," said Darranak, "I WORK for the TSR, you moron. This is a mistake. Now, you have to let me and my party go." "I can let you off," the officer said, "but the others stay." "Very well," said Darranak, "I will proceed on my own." he went back the way he had come, but he could only find Natalie, guarded by a droid. He pinshed the invisible off witch. It slumped to the floor. They should know better. That was the good thing about reall people, they didn't have off switches. He punshed code one into the lock and teh cage door fell aside. "Come on," he said to Natalie, "I know how to bypass these guys. Well, I think so, but other didn'- that's not important. Just follow my lead carefully." he peeked into the only room he knew he hadn't gone into yet- probably leading to wherever the others were- and yelled "Graaaagh!" and startd firing crazy like.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey come on, i don't deserve this!" Zayne said as he was led onto his shock cell.

"Try not to move too much," The TSF officer said, "You might get burned."

"Bah. See the cameras, ask the witnesses, whatever you want, it was on self-defense!"

"We know. We are about to release your companions."

"My companions? What about me?!"

"You are staying here for resisting arrest."

Zayne sighed and sat down.

Darranak stopped for a sec. "We have?" he said. "Well, I mean, they already let me go, but I thought I was gonna have to break you out. Um, well... that was easier than last time."

"I haven't and I can't!" Zayne shouted. "Help! Please?"

"You realize I could leave you here, right?" Darranak said. "But I won't! Beacause I love my TSR method! And, well, I'd probably get stipped on payday." He gave his heyena-on-crack laugh and went back to crazy blasting.

(ooc: so... hang on. Your character apparently continues to shoot everything else he sees? In that case, Dwain will probably have to be the hero and stop you)

Dwain drew his new blaster and shot Darranak in the leg to stop his insanity of crazy shooting.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" he yelled. The TSF pointed their blaster rifles at Darranak.

((I'm sorry Relenzo2, its just that I'm slightly confused with what your character is doing at the moment. So I assume Darranak has gone crazy and starts shooting things for no reason or something, and I have come to put a stop to the insanity. If that wasn't your intention for your character, please notify me so I can edit my post to change the outcome))

Darranak was too far to possibly stop just like that. "Please, try not to interrrupt me! This is how it's done! Come one, help out! It makes you feel great!" Darranak used his cable and hooked himself to the side of teh wall, swing back and forth to aviod shots and blockging them with his bracer. One tried to climb up. The shot deflected off his boot. Darranak smiled and chuckled evilly, then kicked the man in the face. "I think we're about ready to leave now, whadd'ya say!" More guards were starting to arrive now, and he wouldn't be able to keep away from getting hit for long. he decided to hurry and blast open Zaynes' cage so he was free and they could leave. (This of course implied getting down from the wasll.) His voice tone was normally very low but now it was a couple octaves up.

((alright where did you shoot him? Because if you hit him he will notice it hard later, but he had armor on his boot and knees to block blasters))

Dwain felt the force, and used it against Darranak to put him into a stupor to end his madness. Darranak fell to the ground unconscious.

"I'm so sorry, he normally doesn't behave this way." Dwain apoligied to the TSF officers. He knew it wasn't a good excuse, so then he decided to reframe on what he said.

"I mean... he does act this way! H-he... is my brother, you see, and... uh... is experiencing psycological distress, so... so I'm transporting him to the nearest... hospital for counseling treatment... so to speak..." Dwain's untruthful story seemed to win the trust of the TSF. They deposited their weapons.

"Your brother? I don't seem to see any resemblance." one of the guards pointed out.

"We... Well, you see... he was adopted by my parents when he was a baby and... yeah! You should have seen his face when they finally told him." Dwain smiled awkwardly.

"You know, i'm still in this god damn shock cage! You could bail me out or release someone in here, close the door, and that someone in here would want to kill me but then i'd kill him and you'de try to get me to the cage again but then you'd let me go... Please?"

(Just made a reference to K2 XD)

"Yeah, yeah! I comming Zayne. How much to bail my friend out?" Dwain asked the TSF officer.

"Well, due to his lack of obedience and dicipline which resulted him attempting to resist our arrest, you'll pay a fine of 1000 republic credits."

Grudgingly, Dwain paid them the money. One of the TSF officers went to Zayne's shock cage and switched it off. Zayne was free.

The TSF Officer put her rifle against his back and started pushing him out of the cage room.

"Go bantha breath."

"Hey, you might be beautiful and all that, but let me get you without your uniform, i'll slap that pretty smirk out of your face," He shouted, even gesturing it, but she ignored it.

"So, where to now?"

After they had left, Darranak ragained counciousness. Oh yes. Succes. Works every time. "I told you it worked. HAHA!" He yelled, and then his voice resumed it's normal octave, and he layed there, seeing as he didn't think he had to walk yet. "And tehy won't mess with us again. Is Zayne out of the cage?"

"Well that was a heck of adventure... just hope those thugs dont catch up again ...." She said "And err... sorry for getting us into this mess, so far all I have been is a burden. " She sighed.

She quickly began to head off.

(but you still got time to say anything to her or whatever)

Cor appraoched the middle aged leiutenant, and stood to attention.

"Reporting in, Lt. Grenn," Cor told Grenn, his voice mechanical, and robotic, yet more realistically human than any other robot's voice.

"Hm? Oh, it's you Cor, good, just who I wanted," Lt. Grenn said to the loyalistic cyborg. "I need you to shadow a group of people who are on the station," he told Cor.

Cor cocked his head slightly, speaking curiously, "may I imply why, sir?"

"Well, they've asked questions, that have me questioning them, or at least their intentions. Let alone the fact that they've caused some disturbance on the station, so just follow them, make sure they don't cause any more trouble, and gather what you can about what they're doing exactly," Grenn told Cor, the cyborg staring off as he processed all he should do, and how he should go about doing it.

"May I aprehend them if they cause anymore trouble, sir?" Cor asked.

"If they do, then yes, you may," Grenn confirmed.

"Wouldn't that compramise the second part?" Cor asked him.

"No, you are a security uni...officer, of the TSF, so you are only doing your duty. If they are aprehended by you, and when they go free, you may resume shadowing them, they can't do or say anything against your actions, you're only doing your duty," Lt. Grenn replied, turning back to his console.

"Only doing my duty..." Cor repeated in a hushed tone.

"Huh? Oh, yes, that is all, you are dismissed to do your job Cor," Grenn told him, the cyborg turnng on a dime at the dismissal, and heading out the door, listening in on the comm channels, and picking up the TSF video feeds to pinpoint this group that he had to shadow.

Dante shrugged: "I don't know why they're hanging at Polar Region. I bet they're too lonely staying at Telos Station?" Then he followed Dwain up. "Not a bad idea to see Carth again. And I agree with Dwain, Bastila is also an important role."

Dwain walked up the ramp of his ship. He stopped and looked at the others behind him.

"If anyone has any business they need conducted here, now's the time to do it. In the mean time, I'll be recharging the ship." he walked inside, and headed for the engine room. He opened up the panel of the Hyperdrive, and looked at the fuel levels. Actually, it didn't need recharging, as it was up to full power. Dwain decided to head for the cockpit and punch in the next coordinates for their next course to the planet below.

"Duh, what do you think Darranak?" Dwain mocked. "Telos. Now, lets head to the Polar region to investigate this Jedi Academy."

He got up from the Pilots chair. "I'll leave the rest up to you, my good man!" he said to Zayne. Dwain exited the cockpit.

"Oh. The planet... The Polor Region." Darranak's breathing became rather labored. "Okay. I'll be... um, at the door, watching the ship." he picked up How to Kill a Sith to help keep his mind off the destination, than stood at the door to appear he was doing something.

(( And doesnt Lt grenn already know our intentions? to find Admiral onasi))

((It doesn't matter about whether he knows their intentions, only that he doesn't trust them, he wants Cor to keep an eye on them, even if they go to the surface itself.))

Cor had found them, using his extra sensitive audio receivers, he was able to hear most of what was said, as they boarded their ship.

He waited until they were all aboard before he moved, slipping aboard himself, he found himself in the cargo hold, where he slipped behind some crates, and hid in the shadows of a slightly elevated portion of the hold.

They wouldn't see him, and they wouldn't hear him, but he could hear them, and in some cases, see them, though that was more difficult.

Zayne decided to check in on the monitors on the security room. He went to it and sat down.

"Well, we have Dwain, Darranak, Dante, Dalo, Adia, Natalie, Jeic and myself," He said. That was it. The crew. He thought it was either a little small or a little big. He then made his way to the cockpit again, unaware of the stowaway, although, he had the feeling they where being watched somehow.

"We'll be reaching the Telos Polar Region in no time. In the meanwhile, please buckle your seatbelts while we land. There is a history of people breaking some windows by not buckling up. Needless to say they walk with us no more."

Archived