Home

For Crazy Star Wars Collectors

tk102

Hey at least you save 28.6 % over the original price for the AT-ATs of $1399.99.

That’s a nice savings. Heck the Snowspeeder is 35% off, what a deal.

You have to be way more of a Star Wars fan than me to spend that much. I bought the movies 3 times on VHS, Laser Disk then DVD and I purchase the games. I leave the collecting to the rest of ya’ll.

Got an extra $999 burning a hole in your pocket?
Are any of you this crazy when it comes to collecting Star Wars swag?
Heh. No and no. :D

Like mimartin, I've never collected anything other than all the movies, some of the novels and games, and a few of the comics. I think that a sufficient enough contribution to GL's coffers. :nod:

Got an extra $999 burning a hole in your pocket?

I wish...

Are any of you this crazy when it comes to collecting Star Wars swag? :D

Yes. Well, I don't collect every single thing ever made, money and sanity reasons stop me, but I wouldn't mind having one of those things hehe. Or a life size X-Wing.

What! Don't you just have to get all the DVD's, the Books, the Figures, the lightsabers, the Lunchboxes, the garbage pails, the blankets and towels, the seat covers... and the ever popular Wookiee Toupee?
:lol: What's that?! A Wookiee Toupee you say. Of course that is a must-have collector's item. I don't know how I missed that one. ;)

Don't forget the stamps!
Yeah, I do think I'll pick up a sheet or two of those stamps when they come out this summer. So I guess you can add that to my extensive collection of SW memorabilia. :p

Meh. I'd have no place to put it. I have an entire floor to ceiling shelf filled with Star Wars books, comics, and collectibles; some more Star Wars books on my non-Star Wars bookself; and various surfaces has more collectibles and Star Wars Legos...

There's just no room!

... and I'm not rich enough to blow a grand on a giant piece of metal.

Archived