Home

Outta This World!

"Sweet heart... you should know... I've been a Jedi since the day I was born... even if I wasn't a part of Luke's Jedi Order... my family have been Jedi since the day Revan redeemed Bastila... but then Revan fell... but Bastila never gave up hope that her husband could turn back to the light..." Rueben said, smiling. "We're almost there... don't worry... we'll reach Korriban in plenty of time... Han will get the others to saftey I'm sure."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke sat on the ground, and opened his eyes, and saw a girl who looked very familiar to him... Hana, one of his previous padawans.

"Hey... Hana... what are you doing on Korriban?" Luke called to her.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kala rested her head on Rueben's shoulder.

She sighed. "Yeah. I hope you're right. Han and the others will be okay."

When she heard about Rueben being born a Jedi, she looked down, ashamed.

"To tell you the truth... I wasn't born a Jedi. My family lived on Tatooine... where my big brother and I were happy."

Tears fell from her eyes. "Until... Luke turned Ulic over to the Dark Side." She covered her eyes, and bowed her head. "Oh, Shan... I wouldn't know what I would do without you."

Darrick had been following Han Solo completing losing track of the others. He had then lost Han as he was faster than him. He soon became a little tiny adult by himself in the underworld of Coruscant. Everytime he would hear a noise he would jump and hide just because of the stories he had heard about the underworld. "Where's the others" he whispered to himself.

He then heard a voice. Darrick.. be safe

He looked around, "Monica is that you? Hello?"

he then murmured in his head, I could have swore that was Monica.

Darrick continued down the alleyways trying to find a way up to the upperworld.

"I don't know what I'd do with out you either." Rueben said, lifting Kala's chin, so they could see eye to eye. "I will try my best to turn your brother..."

Rueben gently kissed Kala... and then started walking again.

"We have to get to Korriban... Luke is waiting on us there." He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke looked at his wife. Odd... she just suddenly appeared on Korriban? Hmmm... what if this was a trick... I wonder... could the Assassin or Vashneer be tricking me? Luke asked himself.

" Sheesh you don't believe me.Doesn't take a Force user to see you don't believe it's me. Kinda hurts Luke. You weren't easy to catch up with." Mara sighed." Well until you believe me I'll go help Hana." she kissed him again." Can whatever you believe I am do that." She walked away muttering " I can't believe my own husband doesn't believe me."

As Monica walked along with Rueben and Kala, she heard a faint voice.

"I could have swore that was Monica." That almost sounded like... Darrick's voice!

The young girl got confused. "Hello?"

After their kiss, Kala looked over at Monica. "You okay, young apprentice?" Monica glanced at Kala. "Thought I heard something..."

Darrick still hiding from the person walking past, heard Monica's voice again. "Hello?"

"Monica where are you?" he said in a whisper. "I know it's you. Come out from hiding." The person vanished around a corner and Darrick stepped out into the alley. He needed to get to the upperworld but wanted to find Monica first. He heard her but couldn't find her.

"Monica where are you?" he said in a whisper. "I know it's you. Come out from hiding." It was Darrick again.

She looked around. Then she squinted her eyes, as she continued to walk with Rueben and Kala.

Monica began to think. "Maybe... it's one of those... what'cha-call-it when people communicate with each other from a distance?"

The young girl sighed, and closed her eyes. "Darrick? If you can hear me... we're far apart. I'm on the Upper level, while you're probably in the Lower level. Are you with the others?"

"It's called a Force bond..." Rueben sighed, without turning around. "I was really hoping that wouldn't happen... to anyone from your... planet. It means you two are intimately related... or family. I can hear everything your... boyfriend... and you are saying, unfortunately. I don't want to... but I can't tune it out... it's strange..."

Rueben opened the door to a shop.

"This is it..." Rueben said to Kala and Monica. "This is where we can get a ship!"

Monica glared, after what Rueben said.

"Darrick's not my boyfriend! We're just friends." She began to have red cheeks, which meant that she blushed.

Darrick was a good friend. After all they've been through, he always was there for her, no matter what.

The young girl sighed, and went inside the shop with Kala and Rueben. "I'm sorry, Rueben... or shall I call you... Master Shan? I am your apprentice, after all."

"NO! Do not call me Master Shan...

Titles make my skin crawl...
." Rueben said. "Besides your my cousin... it'd feel wierd to have you call me that."

Rueben walked up to the Toydarian running the store.

"I need a ship." Rueben said, flatly. "A FAST one."

"Of course, of course." She said. "I've got one that will put all others, including the Falcon, to shame."

"We'll take it!" Rueben said, handing her an arm full load of credits.

"Darrick? If you can hear me... we're far apart. I'm on the Upper level, while you're probably in the Lower level. Are you with the others?"

He then realized that he was hearing her voice through his mind, not from his ears. He looked around and said in his mind. "Monica, is this somekind of force bond?"

Darrick looked around wondering if Monica could hear him.

((You mean "Monica". Not "Lyna", JA. :lol: ))

Monica sighed and smiled. "Okay. Sorry, Rueben." Suddenly, she heard Darrick's voice again.

"Monica, Is this somekind of force Bond?"

The young girl shrugged. "Well... yeah. Rueben told me about it. And can you believe what he said? He called you my "boyfriend"! Isn't that funny?"

Thinking of Darrick as a friend was good for Monica... but was it true what Rueben had said? She glanced at Rueben and glared, smiling and feeling embarrased at what her couin said.

(Oops... it's fixed. :p)

Darrick found a guard that was taking a patrol through the street of the underworld. "Sir can you take me to the upperworld?"

"I'm sorry son, just run to your parents or guardians."

"But that's where they are in the upperworld somewhere."

The man looked confused but thought I was telling the truth. "Fine come with me."

As they were in the elevator, Darick heard Monica, "Well... yeah. Rueben told me about it. And can you believe what he said? He called you my "boyfriend"! Isn't that funny?"

"That is... funny. I remember something on the internet saying that force bonds only happen to relatives? We aren't relatives are we? Hopefully we're having a different kind of force bond."

The guard looked at me once we got out of the elevator and into the upperworld. "You were quiet back there."

"I was just thinking of someone." Darrick looked around.

"Hey Monica, where are you guys?"

At what you... earthlings... would call a pawn shop. Rueben said to Darrick through the Force bond that connected him with Monica, and there for with Darrick. It's not far from where you are... just stay there though... we'll come pick you up.

Rueben looked doubtfully at the ship that the Toydarian had shown him. It looked old, but that wouldn't be a problem when... and IF... they got to Yavin IV. Rueben liked fixing things... especially complex things like ships.

The Toydarian looked at Rueben... "You look familiar from somewhere... have we met before?"

Rueben looked at her and then gasped. "Actually we have... you're one of Han Solo's friends right? Uhhh... Lyndia right?"

"Yeah... oh right... you're that Jedi boy... tell Han I said hi!" Lyndia said, flying away.

Toydarians! Can't live with em... can't live without em. Rueben said to himself, while rolling his eyes.

"Okay... come on... we gotta go pick up Darrick and then we HAVE to get to Korriban... so let's go!" Rueben said, climbing into the captain's seat.

Before Monica could answer Darrick, she suddenly heard Rueben's voice. Was he listening the whole time? Impressive...

When they went out of the shop to get the ship, Monica wondered about her mother. She really wanted to see her parents again. If anything happened to them... she'd take the blame for it.

She closed her eyes, thinking...

Kala held Rueben close. Her head resting on his shoulder. "Boy, I'm tired. Can't wait to sleep on the ship."

Her eyes saddened. "Most of all... I can't wait to save my big brother."

"At what you... earthlings... would call a pawn shop. It's not far from where you are... just stay there though... we'll come pick you up."

"Rueben? Is that you? Wow now its like a radio inside of all of our heads." Darrick grinned as he stopped walking in the middle of the walkway.

"Wait.... How do you know where I am? Plus how you going to pick me up in a walking area?"

Darrick gazed at all the magnificient buildings around him. He never really thought it was this beautiful in the upperworld.

I'm not blind... I can see exactly where you are... through your eyes. I can pick you up in a walkway because we're on offical Jedi buisness... and one last thing... what's a radio? Rueben said.

"There he is..." Rueben said, aloud... pointing to a lone figure standing on the walkway.

Rueben lowered the ship and then lowered the ramp.

Hurry... we have to go... don't sit outside and dawdle! Rueben said to Darrick.

Monica sat by Darrick on the ship. Then she smiled.

"Man, we got so much to tell you about Earth. Our Milky Way galaxy is full of wonders!" She sighed, thinking about their galaxy.

She turned back to Rueben and Kala. "But we love your galaxy, don't get me wrong!"

Kala smiled warmly. "That's all right, Monica. I mean... Earth does sound like a wonderous place."

"So... a radio can let you communicate with each other?" Rueben asked. "You people... I swear... I don't get your culture one bit." He said, smiling.

The ship took off, and they were set en route to Korriban.

"Next stop... Korriban... you've already been there so you know what to expect right?" Rueben asked. "A dead Sith Academy... the only difference is you're gonna get to meet Luke Skywalker... whether the Darkside will consume him again or not, I fail to see."

Archived