Home

Outta This World!

Han saw ahead in the distance, seperating between the building and the road, a gorge of somekind. Even from where they were, the fall looked pretty deep. Han pushed his foot on the Accelerator hard! But seeing as Air Speeders could fly, it shouldn't be a problem.

"Grab onto somthing!

As soon as the Speeder reached the edge of the metalic cliff, Han rose the Speeder into the air and flew across the steep Gorge. He finally made a rough, but safe landing on the other side. The citadel wasn't far away now, as it was straight ahead.

Then he realised he was supposed to stop, a command given by Rueban. He halted the Speeder. And stared at Rueban.

"You just wan't to leave these kids here? Unattended?"

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monica held on to her seat. She looked at Darrick, and smiled. "Thanks, Darrick. I..." but before she could say another word, the speeder crash landed on the ground.

The young girl almost panicked, as she held on to Darrick. She looked up at him, and blushed. "Heh heh... sorry."

"Well of course... they'd be safer here, than fighting both the 'Sith Lords'. Unless of course, that you want them to die..." Rueben said, sarcastically. "Fine you do whatever you want, stay or go with us. But whatever you do, we're leaving... now."

Rueben jumped out of the wrecked speeder and looked at the gigantic building in front of them.

"No... I don't feel any other Jedi around." Rueben said. "I feel Sith, but no Jedi. It should be easy to get in Kala, I don't think the two were smart enough to actually think that two Jedi Knights and a handful of apprentices would be down here. They are obviously working together for some reason, that hasn't happened since Darth Bane was the Sith Lord and changed the rules."

Rueben walked up to the door, and pushed it open.

"Ladies, first." Rueben said, holding the door open.

((I guess I'm done with Bastila, I'll take back Darth Vashneer))

"What did you say?" Rueben asked, spinning to Darrick. "Agh... it doesn't matter, just be careful!"

Rueben slid in front of Kala.

"Watch the padawans." He hissed into her ear... "Don't let anything happen to them."

Rueben slowly made his way forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Watch out... the Jedi Scum are here... along with my sister." Vashneer hissed at the Assassin. "I'll take them... you go... get whatever it was you wanted. I have what I want."

Vashneer held up the Sith holocrons of Revan and Darth Sidious.

"These will help me greatly, to destroy my master." Vashneer said.

((Okay. That's fine with me, Pendragon. :) ))

Kala nodded, and turned to the others. "You guys stay close to me. Understand?" Monica nodded. As they walked quietly behind Rueben, Kala felt something in the Force.

"Brother?" she whispered. She wanted to see Vashneer again, so she could convince him to come to the Light Side of the Force. She felt heartbroken for him, but she hoped that Rueben didn't feel Vashneer's presence. Or did he?

Monica kept having these strange disturbances, but shook them off. She turned to Darrick. "You okay back there?" she whispered.

Monica turned around, sensing the figure that might've been following them. Was it a Sith? She couldn't tell.

"Maybe... maybe we're just tired and seeing things. I think we'll be okay." Monica gave Darrick a smile, and turned back around, following Kala and the others.

Something was following, but she couldn't picture what it was.

((Where is Luke and the Jedi? I forgot!))

Vashneer looked over the edge of the balcony. Staring deep into the heart of Courscant. He smiled with delight... because of the Assassin, Revan's Holocron, Sidious' Holocron, and himself, Courscant itself was turning evil.

"I suppose I'll have a new Sith planet, instead of that dead world of Korriban." Vashneer said, to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rueben smiled at Kala... knowing what she was thinking.

"I've known he was here... Kala." Rueben said, sympathetically. "I won't kill him, I never intended to."

((They're going to Yavin IV, where we'll meet them at the old Temple. :) ))

Kala turned her head to the side, and nodded. "I... I know. But I'm getting worried about him. I can't kill my own brother. I love him too much, even if he is in the Dark Side." She sighed.

Monica scratched her head, wondering what that feeling was. Darrick felt it, but it kept bothering him as well. She asked Rueben, "So... this is where Leia's at? Because we really have to get off of Coruscant. I feel that the Dark Side is taking over this planet."

"Leia... hmmm...." Rueben said. "She's here... closer than you think."

Rueben turned around.

"Leia... come on out." Rueben said.

Vashneer smiled, opening Darth Sidious' holocron.

"I'll will kill them, and then... my master." Vashneer said, to himself. "l really need to stop talking to myself."

((Hey, Pendragon? Is it okay if Kala meets Vashneer by herself? I really don't know where he's at.))

Kala placed a hand on her head. She sensed Vashneer was near somehow, and she wanted to see him badly. So the only thing she did was ask Rueben if she could check things out a bit.

"Hey, Rueben? Can I look around for a bit? See if any guards come?"

Kala was so happy to see him again. It's been too long. She stared into his yellow Sith eyes, and cried. She knelt before him.

"I... I wanted to see you again! I got away from the others to see you. Vashneer, I missed you, and I felt alone without you! Please... stop this madness and come to the Light Side of the Force before it's too late!"

She continued to kneel down in front of Vashneer and cry, wondering what he was going to say.

"You weak... pathetic Jedi. Join me... on the Darkside... I'll make you my new apprentice..." Vashneer said. "My sister, together, we can rule the galaxy."

"Where is Rueben and Kala?" Luke asked himself, when he walked into the previous Jedi Academy. "Why aren't they here?"

Monica sensed Kala's presence. Something wasn't right. "I hope she's okay." She continued to follow Rueben down the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kala stood up, and sniffed. "I... I don't know. What about... Rueben? I know you're not gonna like what I'm about to say but..." She breathed calmly. "I have feelings for Rueben. He already knows, and I don't wanna leave him. And I'm... scared to go to the Dark Side."

She wiped a tear, thinking about what her brother said. If she was not to be alone, she would have to join him. But then there was Rueben and the padawans. Kala thought about this.

Kala sobbed. "I can't let you hurt him, Vashneer! I care about him! I also care about you!" She knelt down by his feet, grabbing his hand and looking into his eyes.

"What can I do to save him?! I'll do anything! Just please... leave Rueben and the others alone!"

----------------------------------------------------

Monica looked up at Rueben. "Something's not right, coz. I... I feel that something's following us. I don't know if it's a guard... or a Sith." She closed her eyes and thought hard, trying to learn on how to use the Force to feel another's presence.

"I want you to kill Luke... and the rest of the Jedi." Vashneer said. "And bring me Shan... and your... party as... prisoners. Oh, and you have to follow me..."

"Oh for goodness sake... it's Leia. I asked her to follow us." Rueben said.

Kala looked into Vashneer's cold eyes, and nodded weakly. She wasn't sure about all of this... but it was the only way to save Rueben. Suddenly, she bowed before Vashneer.

"I'll do what you say... master." The words stung her heart like a dagger. But she wanted to be with her brother, and protect him. Kala knelt there, bowing to Vashneer with fear and sadness.

((M'yes, m'yes, everybody stop their complaining. Leia is here))

Leia walked from out of the shadows and walked over to the group.

"I see your insides still serve you well, Rueban."

"And hello to you too, sweet heart!" Han said in a note of sarcasm. Leia smiled at her husband.

"Yes, hello Han." Leia examined the group. "Might I ask where Kala is?"

Archived