Home

Outta This World!

Monica was excited all over. "Wow! This is great! Meeting all the Star Wars characters! It's awesome! I can't believe I'm on your team too!"

Suddenly, she remembered the question Leia just asked. "Well, ma'am... Kala said that she was gonna have a look around for things. But now... I'm beginning to get worried."

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((BTW Skywalker... I actually didn't mean for you to accept the invitation to be a Sith... oh well... I guess that I'll have to work with it...))

"His name is Darth Vashneer... he was trained by the Sith Ghost of my grandfather... Revan." Rueben said. "His name used to be Carrinar... before Revan got ahold of him. My grandfather thought that if the Sith return, that I'd join them... however he was a Jedi when he rescued Bastila, he soon turned to the Darkside and he became the Dark Lord again. I fear something has gone wrong... Han stay with the kids... Leia and I are going to find out what has happened."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vashneer stood smiling... at his sister, and new apprentice.

"No longer will you be known as Kala, but as Darth Nershan." Vashneer said. "And welcome to the Darkside."

((Oh, don't worry, Pendragon. Kala's got a few tricks up her sleeve. ;) ))

Kala, now known as Darth Nershan, stood before her master and big brother. "I'm honored... master." Suddenly, Nershan felt Rueben and Leia coming. She didn't want Vashneer to know.

"Uh, master? We should go now. Don't you think?" Nershan gave Vashneer a smile.

"No... are you that slow?" Vashneer asked. "Are you that incompetent... I told you... I want your ex-party members in my possession... NOW! Oh, fancy that... here comes Rueben and Leia. Take them... then go after the others... tell them that I killed Rueben and Leia... and take the others to Korriban. I will meet you htere in several days... after Shan and Solo are Dark Jedi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rueben slowly crept into the room, where Kala and Vashneer were.

"What is going on?" Rueben called, to Kala.

Kala turned, and heard Rueben. She pulled out her green bladed lightsaber, and ignited it. "Rueben! I can feel you and Leia's presence! Come out where I can see you both!" She waited for his response.

Then she turned to Vashneer, hoping that he wouldn't hurt Rueben and Leia... especially Rueben.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Man, I can't believe this! We're not babies! We should be helping them! It's not fair!" Monica exclaimed, sitting by the wall with the group.

Deep in her mind, she was planning on finding Rueben and Leia alone.

Stay where you are Monica. Rueben told her in her mind. Kala's turned to the DARKSIDE!

"Here I am..." Rueben spat, at his former friend. "To think that I actually liked you. Once upon a time... although I did forsee this... I just didn't tell you."

Rueben drew his own purple double bladed lightsaber.

"Capture them!" Vashneer said to Kala. "Capture them, or die trying."

Monica was getting upset by the minute. She heard Rueben's voice through the Force.

"I'm going to find them!" Monica got up, and walked down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kala couldn't believe what Rueben just said! He did liked her! She sank on the floor and cried.

"I... I can't do it, Vashneer! I can't! Rueben's the only person I have feelings for, and I don't want that to go to waste!"

Deep in her heart, she tried to keep the Light Side of the Force in her.

Vashneer tugged at the darkness, trying to force the Darkness into Kala.

"You will do my bidding, or die trying." Vashneer said, coldly. "I can force you to do it... I'd rather not, but I can."

Rueben looked at Vashneer, and took the opening in his mind and thrust him to the floor, writhing in pain.

"Lesson number one." Rueben said, mockingly. "Never leave your mind open for another Force user to break your will. Lesson number two... how to capture your opponent."

Rueben jumped at Vashneer, who was still writhing in pain, and slapped a pair of electo cuffs on him.

"Your under arrest, under the authority of the Galactic Republic's supreme chancellor and the Galactic Senate." Rueben said. "I have the authority to execute you... but I won't... mainly because I am a Jedi and you are Kala's brother. But I will take you to Luke, even if we have to strip you of your identity, you won't serve the Sith anymore."

Waiting patiently, the Assasin clinged the the ceiling like a spider, hunting for its prey. He was going to take out the inturuders one-by-one under the reason of tresspassing for invading territory.

And just as soon as he saw the girl walking down the hall, no doubt looking for her friends, the Assasin quickly pulled out a smoke pellet from his pouch and threw it to the ground. Blinding smoke surrounded the hall, and the silent hitman fell from the roof, lightly landed on his feet and grabbed the girl.

"I am sorry for the disturbance. I have no means to kill you, but I will if you refuse to cooperate with me..."

Monica coughed, and grew afraid. "W-Who are you?! Leave me alone!" She tried to break free of the Assassin's grip, but he was too strong. "Darrick! Help!" Monica called to Darrick through the Force.

----------------------------------------------------

Kala staggered up, trying to fight the Dark Side. She went by Rueben's side. "I-I'm sorry, Rueben. I only wanted to see my brother again." Then she turned to Vashneer. "I still you love... Carrinar. That is your real name, and I know you remember. Please join the Light Side! I beg you..."

The Assassin clamped a hand on the meddling girl to silence her.

"Silence, missy! I need to talk to you..." and with that, he led her across the smoke and into a room in the corridor. He pushed her inside, closed the dorr behind her and activated a security lock so she wouldn't try to escape.

The hitman stared at her.

"Do not be afraid, I shall let you go soon enough. But there is a matter we must discuss. And I only picked you because you were a much closer target."

Darrick heard a scream, but a scream he's never heard before. It came from his head. He held his head from the loudness. Then realized that scream sounded like Monica. A door hissed as it closed. "Monica? Where are you?" he said out loud into the empty alley. He went to the sound of the door through the smoke and noticed it was the one closed. The door looked really thick and couldn't be busted open, only keycoded.

Darrick remembered Qui-Gonn Jinn using his lightsaber to cut through a thick door. He looked down and grabbed his saber and ignited it. He slowly stuck it through the door as it sparked the door into red liquid. He moved the saber up and around to make a good sized entrance for himself.

The Assassin laughed.

"You are not part of a contract killing. Otherwise, by now I would have eliminated you and taken the bounty. No, I have an offer you have no choice to accept-"

The Assassin suddenly noted the door he had locked was drawing glowing, red circle big enough for a man to fit in. Most likely caused by a Lightsaber belonging to one of the girls companions. They were trying to help her.

The Assassin concentrated on the idiot behind the door and Force Pushed him away.

"Where was I? Oh yes. This Kala you are seeking is in an area protected by a high level security fields. It has the best security systems credits can buy; shielded turrets, complex security walls and highly advanced combat droids. Not even a Jedi could pass it (and that's a fact) without proper authorisation, which is a probable explanation of why Vashneer didn't activate the security systems. Fortunatly I have the codes to overide the systems. But you must do something for me..."

(lol!?!? 0.o)

Darrick got pushed back into the opposite side of the alley wall. He grabbed his saber and started for the door again but turrets popped out of the walls and aimed directly at him. "Uhh.. that's not good." He ignited his saber and stood ready for a storm of energy.

Monica began to worry about Darrick. "Darrick! Be careful." She looked at the Assassin.

"Look... I don't know what you want from me... but I'm not part of this Galaxy! I'm from Chicago, Illinois of Earth! Way far from this Galaxy! I don't belong here!"

She took the golden locket in her bag, making sure the Assassin never got it. She remembered if the locket fell into the wrong hands... the Galaxy would be doomed.

The Assassin sighed, agrivated top hear Shan's voice.

"You people aren't listening. What arrogance!" The Assassin spun around and round-house kicked Rueban in the stomach. He then made full body blows at such a fast pace, without any weapons. The Assassin then open both of his palms and smacked their edge against each side of Rueban's neck. Lastly, he put him in a Force Stasis so he could at least listen to what the Assassin had to say.

"You were here the whole time, Shan! You heared me urge peace, but you condemnd it." he glanced back at Monica. "What must I do to prove myself I am no threat? Do yöu need it in writing perhaps?

"Writing would be nice... although... I find that highly unlikely... the only way I would believe you, is if you joined the Jedi." Rueben forced out. "However... I am willing to listen. If... you do something for us."

Luke left the surface of Yavin IV, and almost immeadiatley jumped into Hyperspace.

"I already am going to do something for you, but if you would listen than I shall consider giving you those codes."

"As you are already aware of, I am an Elite Assassin working for the Empire. My code name is 64, if you wanted to know. I have been assigned by my master to take down a Vong Warlord whom has a super weapon big enough to destroy this city, based upon the information I have gathered after posing as a friend for them. They sent a Yuuzhan Vong agent down here, in this very building, to set up the triggers to activate the bomb. This agent is in an area where a complex security lock is wired to the mainframe computer room. But this Mainframe Computer Room I speak of is in the area of where your friend is. So what I am going have you to do, is go to the Mainframe and deactivate all security locks. I can give you the codes right now, if you agree to do this."

Darrick noticed that the turrets weren't firing at him so he cautiously approached the door again. He look at the turrets and slowly finished the door cutting. The turrets whirred as they aimed at him. He was nearly finished, but pulled the saber out of the door and prepared to defend himself.

The turrets stared at him. "Why aren't they firing?" he murmured to himself.

Kala brought Vashneer in the other room where Rueben, the Assassin, and Monica were at. She held her big brother, and turned to Monica.

"Monica? Are you all right?" Kala asked. Monica shot up angrily. "No!! Rueben! Assassin! You both stop fighting, or so help me...!" She calmed herself, and looked at the Assassin.

The young girl nodded. "I believe in what you say. Can we all just... sit down like normal people, and talk things over?" Then she remembered Darrick. "Oh God! I hope Darrick's okay!"

Rueben hesitated, and held his mouth with his hand.

"Alright... I'll do it... but do WE gain of this little compromise... besides being blasted into space?" Rueben asked. "That is as much as an award for us... as it is for you."

Vashneer coldly looked at Kala.

Let me out of here. He projected to her.

Archived