Home

Outta This World!

"Thats a good girl! Now, if you'll follow me. I can lead you to the Mainframe computer to help you deactivate the security systems. Afterwards, I am heading to the Trigger sight and deal with the Vong."

He walked ahead of the group. "If you wish to accompany while I deal with the Vong, be my guest if you want to get yourself killed... which I highly UNrecommend!"

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

"No... the Vong have never been gone... we defeated them... but barely... they probably just sat back, to wait for us to be at our weakest... planning the fall of the Order." Rueben said, closing his eyes. "There they are, I've been so blind... how could I have not seen this earlier?"

Rueben looked up at Monica.

"Guard the locket with your life... it is the only thing that will protect you... and both of our galaxies." Rueben said, quietly.

"Indeed it is." Bastila said, appearing before them.

"I thought you agreed to stay out of here... at least until we've defeated the Sith..." Rueben said.

"I did... but I did not anticipate the Yuuzhan Vong making a reappearance... I was with you when you defeated them the first time... I will be there when you defeat them the second time." Bastila replied, ending the matter.

Kala began to worry. She hoped that her brother wouldn't hurt Rueben and the others... escpecially Rueben.

She Force bonded Vashneer again, as he held her. "Please, Vashneer! You don't need to do this! Please!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica glanced at Bastila. She smiled when she heard that Bastila helped Rueben defeat the Yuuzhan Vong.

Then she held her locket. "I promise... that even though I don't belong here... I'll always be loyal to both galaxies." She sighed. "When are we gonna go to Yavin, to meet with Luke and the others? I'm starting to feel that the Dark Side is closing in on Coruscant..."

"Right now I suppose..." Rueben started. "Han? Is the Falcon ready? Like Monica said... we need to get out of here."

"WAIT!" Bastila said. "I feel... a familiar presence... do you know what that means?"

Rueben's eye began to twitch.

"NOT HIM! Han get the Falcon ready!" Rueben said. "I don't want to destroy him... please! Bastila hold him off... and while your at it... make sure that the Star Forge hasn't reassembled itself... the Republic has been in war, so we gathered all our scouts... so we can't tell if it has."

"Of course... but I'm sure it has... that's the only time HE reappears." Bastila said, disappearing.

((I don't know yet...))

"He is... was... the dark lord... HE is Revan!" Rueben said. "He became the dark lord again after destroying the Star Forge... and when it rebuilt itself, he bound his Force Ghost to it... and now everytime it repairs itself we must destroy it... for fear of him regaining his human form and aiding the Sith."

Rueben sighed and lay his head in his hands.

"First... we will go after Kala, before we go to Yavin. I have a feeling I know where Vashneer is taking her." Rueben said. "Korriban... of course."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will strip you of your identity, once we reach our destination." Vashneer sneered at Kala. "You will become my apprentice and fall to the Dark side!"

"Let me go! Let me go, please!!" Kala yelled, crying.

She couldn't stand being in the Dark Side. She was afraid to be close to it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Monica placed a hand on Rueben's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Rueben. Everything is gonna be okay. Have faith in the Force."

She smiled, telling her cousin that the Force would never doubt them.

"NEVER! If I can't have you as an apprentice... then Shan can't have you at ALL!" Vashneer yelled. "YOU MUST TURN AGAINST THE JEDI!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clear your mind... stay away from the darkness. Remember the code! Rueben called, then added softer. Remember I love you.

Rueben looked up at Monica and smiled.

"I know..." Rueben said, quietly. "The Force hasn't failed the Jedi before, but we've also never gone against the Sith and the Yuuzhan Vong at the same time..."

Monica's eyes saddened. "Oh my God. You're right. But if the Sith and Yuuzhan Vong ally together... all is lost."

She glanced at the city of Coruscant, turning her back. "If my family were Jedi... then I'm a Jedi as well. I will never fail the galaxies we're fighting for. Never."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tears fell from Kala's eyes. When she heard Rueben say 'I love you', she felt all better.

She pushed Vashneer down on the ground, and ran to find her friends. If Vashneer caught her... who knew what he could do. She loved her big brother... but she wanted to be with Rueben again.

"Don't worry, Rueben! I'm coming!"

"Actually... remember? Your family was Sith. But... do you mind if I see your locket?" Rueben asked, pulling a golden moon amulet out of his pocket. "If you are my... cousin... then these two necklaces should fit together. You should have guessed that Bastila would have one... but mine doesn't have the... special abilities yours does... all mine does is tell me if the other one is still out there. If my family... is still alive. Of course your parents and you are the only family I have left... I saw mine killed during a civil war on Naboo."

Rueben held up the moon amulet, for Monica to see.

"It's the only thing that I have left of my father... he died when I was 13." Rueben sighed.

The thought of Rueben not having a father around was sad. She remembered her father as well. Her parents were divorced, which made Monica very upset.

"I'm so sorry about your father, Rueben. I really am. My... mom and dad are divorced on Earth right now. And... I feel that it's my fault."

Tears came out from her eyes, as she handed the golden star locket to Rueben. "But even if my family was Sith, I thank the Force that I'm not corrupted by the Dark Side." She smiled sadly.

Rueben reached over and wiped the tears from Monica's face.

"Divorced? What does that mean? Well whatever it means, I can guess that it's bad... and it's not your fault. At least your parent's are alive... my mother is dead as well... I saw her killed... the vibrosword protruding from her chest." Rueben shuttered. "I was tired... it was after one of the final battles on Naboo... She died only a year after my father. If I would have been thinking... if only I had the least bit of strength left, I think that she would be alive right now. But I thank the Force that part of my family is alive."

Rueben quickly folded the two amulets and they seemed to form one... both gleaming with Lightside energy. Rueben's eyebrows shot up...

"That's odd... Melody was Darksided... I wonder..." Rueben said, but he didn't voice his thought. "Doesn't matter."

He took the two apart and handed the star locket back to Monica, and put the moon amulet back where it belonged... hanging from his neck.

Rueben smiled, as he heard Kala... I swear, once that girl makes up her mind... she's unstoppable.

Monica hugged her cousin. "I'm sorry that you lost both your parents. But... I'm really glad that you're still moving on, and not towards the Dark Side because of their deaths. Just remember... your parents are with you in your heart."

She smiled. "And thank you, Rueben. I think I understand our families' history. And as for your moon amulet and my star locket... if we combine them, then we might be able to stop the Dark Side."

She sighed. "Man... what a day..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Kala finally found her friends, and ran towards them. When she got close, Kala wrapped her arms around Rueben and kissed his cheek.

"Vashneer almost kidnapped me. But if it weren't for Rueben's Force bond... I'd be in danger still.

She blushed, for kissing Rueben on the face.

Rueben smiled, and pulled Kala closer, and kissed her on the lips.

"Shy much?" Rueben asked, teasingly... his tone turned serious. "We're still heading for Korriban though... we have to stop Vashneer from making an alliance with the Yuuzhan Vong!"

"Rueben and Kala..." Luke said, to the Jedi. "Are safe... head back to Yavin IV... I'm going to Korriban to meet them. Something is about to happen!"

Monica giggled when Rueben kissed Kala like that.

Kala, on the other hand, blushed. "W-Wow." She smiled, almost daydreaming. Suddenly, she shook her head, focusing on the real situation.

"You're right, Rueben! We gotta get to Korriban, before my big brother ally with the Yuuzhan Vong! Let's get to the Falcon."

((Hey... is PK still gonna do this? Because ummm... he's Han... and so... we're gonna be stuck on Courscant if he's not))

"Calm down." Rueben said, looking down at his hand as his fingers weaved into Kala's fingers. "It's not a big deal... even if he does we will find a way to stop them. But I'd prefer not to have to stop them, rather have them fight each other, and nearly take each other down... it would make our job a lot easier, to stop the Yuuzhan Vong and to turn your brother to the Lightside."

Luke's ship jumped into hyperspace, headed towards Korriban.

Darth Vashneer was chasing after Kala, when he realized that he could draw Rueben and Kala both to Korriban and turn them both to the Darkside. He ran back to his ship and jumped in, and tried to contact Kala over her comlink.

"Kala? Help me... I don't want the Darkside to take me over anymore... I want to be free!" Vashneer cried, turning on his comlink.

((Oh, man. You're right Shan. I'll try to PM Phantom Knight and ask if he's still playing Han. By the way, is Vashneer's real name Ulic Wilan?))

When Kala heard Vashneer's voice through the comlink that was hanging from her utility belt, she gasped.

"Rueben! My brother! He said that he doesn't want to be in the Dark Side anymore. We've gotta save him!"

((Uhhh... Yeah... that's Vashneer's real name...))

"I... uhhh... I honestly don't believe that. I mean he is a Sith Lord... he... he lives to decieve." Rueben said, slowly. "I'm sorry Kala, but I believe Ulic is trying to turn us."

Rueben grimaced... but he smiled as he looked into Kala's eyes. Rueben kissed Kala on the cheek.

"I'm really sorry about your brother, but if possible we will turn him." Rueben said.

Rueben turned around, but realized that Kala, Monica, and him were the only one's here... Where did everybody go? He asked himself. Doesn't matter, all that matter's is that I'm with Kala, and that I can protect Monica.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke landed on Korriban and sat to wait for Kala and Rueben...

"Where are they? Rueben told me he'd meet me here." Luke said, to himself.

Hana Tigerstar walked on Korriban's surface. She was a grey Jedi, a former Jedi Padawan. She had left the Order but that had not stopped her from butting her nose in where it didn't belong. Her grey robe swayed from the dusty winds. A shill went down her spine, the dark side's prescense still lingered here.

Kala couldn't wait any longer. Han and the others must've gone off somewhere to take out some security droids.

She glanced at her side, and saw a ship nearby. It looked good enough to fly in hyperspace. Kala picked up her comlink, and called to Han.

"Han! Tell Leia and the others that we're headed off to Korriban! Go to Yavin IV! We'll meet you there shortly!"

After she was done, Kala turned to Monica and Rueben. "Let's go." She headed over to the ship on the platform.

Monica followed, then she turned to Rueben. "You coming, coz?"

Kala sighed heavily. Why was Rueben always right?

"C'mon, Monica. Before we lose him." Both girls began to follow Rueben.

Monica looked back. "Darrick... be safe." She thought.

Kala looked over at Monica as they followed Rueben. "Hey? You okay?"

Monica glanced at Kala. "Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm good." But she was really worried about the others.

Archived