Home

Outta This World!

((There you see? I'm a lovable guy, aren't I?))

"I can assure you, Shan, I shall not cause your companions any harm." The Assassin let Rueban out of his Force Stasis.

"By the way, I probably should warn you before this happens. When I made full body blows to your stomach, I very likely upsetted your intestinal system. Meaning, it will be very painful the next time you enter a bathroom..."

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I still don't see what we get out of this." Rueben said. "Perhaps if you give us some information..."

Rueben snapped and cast Force Resistance.

"Now... let's discuss what we get out of it... like your allegiance or possibly even the information like... I don't know... where your "master" is..." Rueben said, casting stasis on the Assassin.

"And I also gotta explain this golden star locket an old friend gave to me." Monica took out her locket from her bag, and showed it to the group. It shone brightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Kala, on the other hand, placed a hand on her head. Then she slowly responded to Vashneer, trying to refuse the Dark Side. "I... I can't, big brother! I love you... and I don't want you.... to get hurt again."

She tried her best to keep the Light Side in her. If she fell into her brother's power... she'd lose her freedom, and serve him.

Agent 64 glared at Rueban whilst being trapped in a Force Stasis. He supposed he did kinda deserved it.

"If... I knew... where my master was, Shan, I... most certainly would... not tell you..." The Assassin could not move a muscle, but managed to speak these words. "I am... an Assassin... And the contact between myself... and the Dark Lord is very limited, as we contact... each other via network communication... Meaning, I have never seen his (unless he is a she) own face... I can tell you right now... he is not on this world..." the Assassin broke out of the Stasis, but didn't attack Rueban.

"Are you satisfied, Shan?"

Monica stepped up to the Assassin. Although she was still scared of him, Monica breathed and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Assassin? My friends and I maybe able to take out all the triggers of the bomb. I know I'm from another Galaxy... but some people call me "The Chosen One of the Locket". I'm also Rueben's cousin too."

She folded her arms, waiting to see what the Assassin might say.

Darrick quickly punctured the saber into the door finishing the cut he then wondered what kind of force powers he could possibly use. He thought of force push and raised his hand. He felt some power flow towards his hand, but nothing happened. He tried again and the door budged. He tried again and the door fell to the floor. He jumped waving the saber around. He noticed the people all standing around. "I was out there that long?"

Monica jumped up joyfully. She was so happy to see Darrick safe and sound.

"Darrick! You're all right!" Monica ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't worry, Darrick. This Assassin wants to help us. But... deep inside, I still feel kinda scared of him."

She placed her hand on her neck, and rubbed it nervously, looking at the rest of the group.

Han and Leia came into view. Han was slightly confused with what was going on, when he saw the Assassin.

"Whats he doing here?" he asked.

"As you do have right to feel notified of the situation, Solo, I am temporarily united with your group."

Agent 64 pulled out his sword.

"Now, we need to make a move on, or Coruscant will be nothing but a dead world..."

Monica followed Darrick and the others as they moved out.

Kala also brought Vashneer with them so he wouldn't have to get away. "C'mon, brother. I promise, you'll be safe with us." She walked with the others, holding Vashneer as close as she can.

"I hope we get out safely. Those security droids might see us if we're not careful enough," Monica told the others.

((Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, I've had musical tryouts and lots of other stuff. And I'm happy to report that I made the musical.))

"I guess..." Rueben said. "Han... does it matter. Just get the Falcon ready for return to Yavin IV."

Rueben walked out of the room, and heard what Monica said.

"I have the security codes... remember cuz?" Rueben asked.

((That's great news, Pendragon! And that's okay. I understand you had tryouts. Good job though! ;) ))

Monica smacked a hand on her head and laughed.

"Oh yeah! That's right! You do have the security codes. But the Assassin's right... we gotta get outta here, before the Dark Side here takes over us!"

She thought about everyone esle in Coruscant. Would they be trapped in the Dark Side forever? Monica knew she had to stop the Dark Side from taking over the Galaxy, before it was too late.

Worse thing was: what if the Dark Side came to her Galaxy?

• 1 month later...

((Sigh... I really didn't want to reply this soon... but since no one else will...))

"Don't worry..." Rueben started. "It won't go to your galaxy... I don't think... remember what I said about your world? About how your grandmother... Melody... went to Earth because she couldn't feel the Force there? Yeah... so I doubt it will travel that far... besides it take about 10 years to get there."

Rueben looked behind his back... and closed his eyes.

"HURRY!" He whispered. "We have to go... NOW!"

Kala ran beside Rueben, along with her brother by her side. She tried to fight the Dark Side that was coming into her head.

Monica turned to Kala, and sensed what was happening to her. "Don't give in to it, Kala! Fight it. We're almost out of here. As soon as we get to Yavin IV, and meet with Luke and the others... we'll be okay." She smiled.

Kala returned a smile. "Thanks, Monica." They continued to run towards the exit.

Darrick, fogot why exactly he was helping the cause, but reassured himself, "to make sure Monica stops the Sith and stays alive. Thats the only reason he was here. Trying to figure out what was going on, he patted Monica's shoulder, "Why are we meeting with Luke. Nothing against him, I would love to meet him but is it impossoble without him or something?"

Monica turned to Darrick and smiled.

"Anything's possible, Darrick. Remember how we survived the Underworld? If we survived from there, we can survive out of Coruscant. And we have to meet Luke for our next plan... against the Sith."

As soon as they went through the exit, they were outside. "See? What I tell ya?" Monica smiled.

Darrick knodded in agreement, "To meet with Luke so we can start the next phase of the mission." He looked around as they went past tall buildings that would take forever to climb by foot. and low enough that you couldn't see the bottom. He spent the couple minutes staring out the window at Coruscant, being slowly conquered by darkness.

"Not quite impossible... but it would definately be a lot harder with out him." Rueben started. "While Kala and I may be powerful... the three of us work better as a team. Besides... with the darkside growing dominant in the Universe... again... I'm worried he will fall again."

Rueben quickly slapped his hand over his mouth... the last statement was supposed to be secret... oops.

Monica glanced at her cousin.

"What do you mean by... 'fall again'?" Suddenly, she gasped. "Luke fell to the Dark Side?! I don't believe it! I thought he was suppose to be wise!"

She sighed. "Oh man!"

------------------------------------------------

Kala turned to Vashneer. "Do you want to join us or not?"

((Hey, Rueben? Can Vashneer escape and grab Kala along with him? I got a plan for her... ;) ))

((I don't care...))

Rueben rolled his eyes and sighed... "Yes... Luke fell to the Darkside... and... I was the leader of the Jedi for a time... I of course did not want the title, so I gave it back to Luke." Rueben looked reluctant to continue... "Luke killed my apprentice."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the distraction, Luke's former Sith apprentice... the Sith Lord, Darth Vashneer, clasped his hand over Kala's mouth and dragged her away.

"Say a word, and I will cut out your tounge... and your eyes." Vashneer said.

Monica looked at Rueben sadly. She felt bad for what had happened to his apprentice.

"Gosh. I'm... I'm real sorry." She placed a gentle hand on Rueben's shoulder.

But they didn't notice that one person was missing... Kala.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kala breathed frightened, scared for what her big brother might do. She hoped that Rueben and the others would at least be okay.

The young woman did what her brother told her. If she made a sound... Vashneer would kill her. She began to cry.

(( Its been a while *crack*))

The Assassin sighed and rolled his eyes when he realised that Kala was missing from the group... as well as Vashneer.

"Heh... Vashneer is starting to act like me. How weak..." he thought to himself.

"We don't have much time, girl.You can worry about your friend later once we have deactivated the bomb!"

Archived