Home

Advanced Placement

RoxStar

Most of my friends have called the number and gotten the score but I figure I'll save the 8 bucks and wait for the mail that will come anyway...

Exactly what I'm doing! Plus I lost my little sheet with my AP number on it...

Perestroika. :)

Sorry, but I knew what it was all about, lol. :p

I got my AP exam results when I went for orientation at OSU. On AP American Government & Politics, I got a 4. On AP Comparative Government & Politics, I got a 5. On AP Statistics, I got a 3. On AP English Literature, I got a 3.

I managed to get credit for three of my four AP exams. AP English Literature is the one for which I did not receive credit.

What is this "AP Euro" one?

- PR-0927/Majin Revan

I got my AP exam results when I went for orientation at OSU. On AP American Government & Politics, I got a 4. On AP Comparative Government & Politics, I got a 5. On AP Statistics, I got a 3. On AP English Literature, I got a 3.

I managed to get credit for three of my four AP exams. AP English Literature is the one for which I did not receive credit.

What is this "AP Euro" one?

- PR-0927/Majin Revan

I spent 5 years at OSU between grad and doctor school. It's a pretty good university. Stay in a dorm the first year til you get to know Columbus and know the safe places to rent if you decide to go for an apartment later on. Do NOT rent any apartments within a mile of campus, especially the ones east of High. They're overpriced, crime-ridden, and horribly maintained (roach problems, poor heating, poorly working appliances, etc.) because most of the slumlord apartment owners don't care about upkeep. You must, MUST make a stop at Graeter's Ice Cream, best ice cream on the planet, especially if you like chocolate, and if you can't do milk, get one of the ices. PM me if you want to know anything else about OSU and the surrounding areas. :)

I spent 5 years at OSU between grad and doctor school. It's a pretty good university. Stay in a dorm the first year til you get to know Columbus and know the safe places to rent if you decide to go for an apartment later on. Do NOT rent any apartments within a mile of campus, especially the ones east of High. They're overpriced, crime-ridden, and horribly maintained (roach problems, poor heating, poorly working appliances, etc.) because most of the slumlord apartment owners don't care about upkeep. You must, MUST make a stop at Graeter's Ice Cream, best ice cream on the planet, especially if you like chocolate, and if you can't do milk, get one of the ices. PM me if you want to know anything else about OSU and the surrounding areas. :)

Oh, alright, thanks.

:)

- PR-0927/Majin Revan

Archived