Home

Selling my SAM & MAX Surfin the Highway

7red

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
0046_15.gif

That image didnt work to me, so I went to the website. After seeing "chick.com" I was hoping for some hardcore penetrating action, or at least some huge knockers, and was dissapointed to see some pastor in 94 must have been hip to registering domain names that dont make sense for your product so you can mislead people into going there.

"Chick.com Publishing Cartoon Gospel Tracts For Over 40 Years."

Go **** yourself henchman of God.

Oh God, don't tell me she was trying to strike out Satan...

Speaking of which, this one time my mom pinpointed the source of evil within a friend's house to be his huge collection of Spawn comics which valued probably in the thousands of dollars. How to fix the demonic blight upon that household? Burn the comics. Still makes me cringe.

No its not. It's unimaginative drivel aimed at 13 year old boys cause it has a bunch of default "kool" stuff pounded into a tight ball and served to you so that you buy the overpriced toys and action figures that dont move, but just stand there and take up space in your house and creeping out any girl you might ever try to bring over, who might have let you touch her, until she sees anything from that series standing on your desk.

I felt as though people should know, sorry if i shattered any fanboys.

Well, not really sorry.

Well guys, Surfin' the Highway is being reprinted. Everyone's first edition books are worth nothing now. SPITE YOUR FACE INTERNET.

Well they are probably worth something to creeps who love first editions. Maybe that BADRELGNFS guy can come back and brag about his five copies of the first book and tell us of his plans to buy eight copies of the reprint. Joyous day.

Archived