Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

" And to defy a royal request can be considered treason and be punishable by death." Natalia threatened, playfully.Totally not caring about the lightning." A very quick death." she shows her machetes." Last chance or you better hope lightning strikes my weapon down and that you can run really fast." she laughs.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Hey, Joe? Are you at Metri Lake's village?))

Audrey and Torsh soon arrived at Metri Lake. Lily, Audrey's horse, looked tired. The young woman patted Lily's neck. "Oh, poor Lily. She's tired." Audrey turned to Torsh. "Well'p... we're here. Let's go inside that inn, and see if we can get something to eat."

She gently took Lily's rein, taking the horse with the other horses. "Stay here, girl." Audrey kissed her horse, and turned. But when she turned around, she bumped into a young man, who looked about 23 years old. "Oh. I'm sorry about that." She smiled nervously.

Natalia went alone to scout. She had made it to Metri Lake barely. The ran was finally letting up.She went and got some food. This Torsh guy doesn't seem to bad and he doesn't want the throne , man can I relate, thought Natalia. Natalia wondered if Torsh's family was pushing him to do this like her family was. " I wonder who Ferc works for? Better send Dad a letter letting him know about this." she whispered under her breath then noticed Audrey. She thought to herself what if I went against the family and protected Torsh instead?

(I guess so :sweat: )

Nero entered the village with his normal routine: like a carefree person that he is, he walked on the roofs of the houses, anoying the people that lived on them, avoiding the rocks that some of them threw at him, and trying to decide what to eat for the day....

Some fish would be nice, now I just have to find a restaurant..

Then, he stumbled into a beautiful girl, and all his thoughts of food evaporated from his mind, and he hels her gaze...

"Hey there pretty lady, what are you doing into a rough town like this one?, you could get hurt, and I could not allow that" he spoke with some charm to her

:xp:

Audrey blushed. She was kind of nervous when a guy talked to her with great charm. In fact, she was shy to talk to any guy like him! She looked up at the young man, and smiled warmly. "Well... my friend and I just wanted some food, and a place to rest. Oh, my name is Audrey Wood. And this is my friend, Torsh."

Nero stood mesmerized.....

But then he noticed that the girl had a companion! and a man nontheless! It was such a letdown.....

Seems Im out of luck...as always he thought

The guy offered his hand and introduced himself, but Nero knew brtter than to trust strangers, he took a step back and mande a showy introduction..

"Who am I?! Who am I?!?!" he responded "Surely you have heard of me! I am the heart breaker, conqueror of women, the one who all men envy, Charmful Nero! The playful wind!!" he awaited to see what kind of response the pair will give him...

Ferc had just gotten to Metri Lake. He sprinted to the post office and found a letter from his client. He read it silently: Do what you like with her; but, they must be eliminated. Hoping all goes well. -SleepsWithDucks(my real name you already know) He shook his head at the letter. He saw Torsh & Audrey with some gentleman. Well, this will complicate things. Unless... he thought to himself. He quickly went through his pocket to make sure his packet of a colorless powder was still there. All I need is to get myself invited to go with them, slip it in a drink, then bam. Job completed. He walked over to the trio, stowing his letter out of sight. "Do any of you know of any place that a person could get some half-decent food around here?" he asked.

Torsh looked at this Nero dismissivly. His left lip perched and eyebrows raised and he lauhghed at the lame man.

"Uh, I'll see you around" he laughed and walked to a large grassy patch where he could see up a tent for the night. It was already getting dark and he started hammering away and in less that ten minutes the tent was large enough for three people but they only needed two anyway.

As he turned round he saw Audrey and Nero facing a man. He seemed familiar.

Audrey laughed at Nero. "You're funny! I kinda like that." She smiled. Then she noticed Torsh was building a tent for the night. Audrey was so tired, she could sleep outside.

Suddenly, she saw the same young man that was wearing poor clothings. Audrey raised an eyebrow. "Well... I think there's some food inside that building there." People were coming in and out of a small bar. She turned back to the poor man, and smiled.

He saw Audrey raise an eyebrow. Oh, shoot. I think she recognizes me, even with my cloak over my peasant outfit. I need to quickly change into my other outfit and draw my hood over my face. Ferc backtracked into the forest where his tent & other equipment lay hidden. He changed into a black shirt & pants. He patched up the holes in his cloak. He threw his cloak over his dark outfit and head. He took all his equipment & went back into town. He put his sword in its' sheath on his belt. Ah. I remember this sword of mine. 'Twas the sword that killed those betrayers. This will serve a most noble purpose soon enough.He thought while studying his sword. He then went into the bar. What a way to relax. he thought.

" Hello ,again." Natalia said to Ferc , as she sat down beside him. She was still unsure who to pledge her loyalty.She carried some anti-poison capsules with her. She had a bad feeling they would be nessecary. Natalia noticed Nero ' Hello gorgeous ' she thought to herself.She turned to Ferc ," You snore."

Audrey looked at Natalia and Ferc. She felt that... something wasn't right about those two. Inside her, she could feel the danger... somewhere. Audrey shook her head, and turned to Nero. "Wanna get something to drink? I mean, if you want to." She smiled at Nero.

"Be cautious, Audrey. There's something dangerous going on, and I know you can feel it. Be careful." Her grandmother's voice warned her. Audrey almost grew irritated. "Yes, Grandma." She turned to the bartender and ordered the drinks. She sat near Natalia and Ferc, not saying a word.

Torsh finished up the last parts of the tent and followed her into the bar. He looked at the bartender suspiciously and saw he was holding something in his hand unseen by sitters from the bar. He stood on his tiptoes and saw that the man was holding a dagger and was about to raise it.

"Oh great, trouble everywhere" he said angrily running forward. The man raised the dagger attempting to swipe it at Audrey until he came flying forward with a jump and headbutted him in the stomach. Torsh came crashing over the bar smashing bottles and knocking stools. The fat man fell backwards and the dagger slipped onto floor.

Audrey screamed, surprised at what had happened. She did feel danger! She fell on the ground, and got on her knees. Breathing hard, she grew scared. Never in her life somebody tried to kill her. This whole quest was beginning to get scary by the minute.

She glared at the man. "Who are you working for?!"

"Um Torsh" he replied getting up of the floor and smiling at the woman. "Sorry for the mess, I'm on a Quest and it's been twice I've attacked today, the world is so dangerous now with the Kingdom overthrown.

He quickly turned to Audrey and steadied her putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok?" he asked seriously.

Nero had never been so embarassed in his whole life!

He wanted to punch the guy that laughed and him and make him look like a fool, but the girl seemed like she sensed something, and he was just about to ask her about it when somebody tried to attack her, Nero instinctly took out his dagger and placed himself in front of the girl, ready to defend her

(sorry had to go to the grocery store, sorry for the delay)

Nero now understood that the woman wanted to injure the girl he was protecting, so he decided he had enough

"What do you want with her?" he demanded to Natalia, and at the same time, trying to formulate a plan to help the chubby guy

Ferc ran out of the bar, making sure his face was completely covered by the hood of his cloak. Oh, no. It appears that word got to 'SleepsWithDucks' that I'm "working" with Natalia. He probably ordered this attack at the bar. Great. I'm a dead man standing. Well, I guess if he's abandoned me, then I will abandon him. I will therefore remain loyal to Natalia, so as to ensure my life. He thought to himself, remaining ever cautious.

Archived