Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Torsh still listened his face started to light up knowing that he was a good friend. But what sort of friend. Suddenly the happiness inside him was struck down as a dagger fell into his back.

"Ahhh!" He screamed loudly and he tumbled to the floor. "Uh not again third time today!"

Audrey heard Torsh's scream, and ran to him. The guy who struck him on the back ran away. Audrey lifted Torsh on her knees, and placed her gentle hand on his face. "Torsh? Are you all right?" A tear fell from her eye. She felt like she lost another person she cared about... like her grandmother.

Torsh was not dead but he was having a weird dream. In this dream a peasent was ripping open his back pulling teh dagger out and these soft and gentle words echoed around his mind.

"I love you." "I love you." Suddenly the dagger was ripped out of his back and he gasped in pain.

"She loves me!"

"Well, I guess thats my cue to leave, I'll be near your camp, just shout if you need me" said Nero to his two new companions

"Here" said to Torsh, handing him some herbal medicine, "that will take care of the rest of th injury, now you better rest, for what I can tell, we have a very big day ahead of us"

Nero glanced at the two, then started to walk back to camp

Audrey looked at Nero and smiled warmly. "Thank you, Nero." She then walked with Torsh, helping him. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay? I mean... I can stay with you, if you want me to." In her heart, she had to. Otherwise, he'd be killed severely. She looked up at him, and felt concerns for him.

Torsh thanked Nero for the Herbal Medicine. He was suprised Nero didn't beat him to bits! Torsh then listened to Audrey and could read her thoughts by her face.

"Of course, your my companion now, just like the others are... in a way but I know how your feeling and you don't need to worry for me. In a few days I'll be fine. With that Natalia's machettees we'll be ok!"

Ferc started to walk side by side back to the inn with Natalia. He noticed there was something about her that he'd been too distracted before to see. He went into his room, kicking his bed. He felt the pain. This is the pain that I have caused to those betrayers. I need to go walk. He then went walking on the beach with the royal purple cloak on, alone.

"Yeah. I guess your right." Audrey sighed and glanced down. She never thought of saying she loved someone before... but it was her first time saying it. She turned to Torsh and whispered, "I knew how you felt about me, Torsh. I don't know how I feel things... but I do. It's like a gift."

She shrugged. "Well, maybe I'll use my senses when it's necessary." They reached the tent, and Audrey came to a stop, looking at Torsh.

(Sorry, Pad, I did not see your post until I posted :) )

Nero looked behind him to see if nobody was following him, and run to the town

It's time to meet my contact he thought,I have a few questions for him

He then went to into a pub, and sat next to a cloaked man, "Long time no see, Merky, what do you have for me?"

"Nero, you are late as always" he told him, "I have a few info of what is going on"

"Good, anything else?" Nero asked

"Well, just some info on the people that are with you, any orders for us? said Merky

"Nothing at the moment, I'm going to stick around with them, and about that information you speak of.."

"Yes, well, it seems that................."

And he began telling Nero all he knew...

Audrey looked serious. She sat by his side, looking down. "I... I felt something about you, Torsh. You were like no other man I've seen. You're brave, strong, and kind. Nero, Ferc, Natalia... they're my friends too. But when I first saw you... I felt something."

She turned her head down, timidly. This was a crazy night for her, but protecting Torsh meant something.

"When I met you, even though I didn't show it until late tonight, I htink I had the same feeling. Sometimes I think that you might not be fit to come your too kind and I can't imagine you coming along facing people who would not hesitate to kill. Look three times today there have been attacks. Are you sure want to come? I couldn't stand if you were to be hurt.

Ferc stopped as soon as he saw Natalia standing alone; It wasn't just the light. Why am I feeling this way? Can't stop thinkin' about it. I can't ignore it any longer. He thought to himself. He ran over to Natalia. "I...I..." Ferc stumbled for the words. "I can't deny it any longer. I love you." He felt nervous, suddenly.

Archived