Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalia trips. " Crap! I'm actually injured this time." She notices a foot had tripped her.It was a man . He began kicking her repeatedly and threw her machettes out of reach. She lay there bleeding and nearly dead. He whispered something in her ear and left her to die.

"Remember, I'll be with them, tell that to the others too" said Nero to Merky as both of them leaved the pub "No need to worry for now, I will make my move when the time is right, until then, I'll just play dumb"

"That should come natural then" said Merky "I'll tell the boys that, and I shall be there when you need me Nero, remember that, we take care of our own" he reminded him

"I know, just don't interfere unless it goes down, got it?"

"Yes, sir. I'll do as instructed, I'll see you later boss"

And with that, the two of them parted ways, Nero Walked to a tree near the camp, climbed it, and sat down on one of the branches, looking atthe stars

"I hope everything goes as planned, or it will be troublesome", and with that said, he fell sleep

Audrey shivered. That kiss was the first kiss she had before. She looked down at Torsh, as he went in his sleeping bag. Tears fell from her eyes. "Good... good night, Torsh."

She sat there, staring at him. Audrey wanted to gaurd him from any danger. Because he was next in line for the Throne... and she cared about him. Audrey shook her head, and wiped the tears. "I will go where ever you go, Torsh. I myself can't stand to see you get hurt," she whispered to herself.

Ferc stared at Natalia's awakening. "The thanks would belong to me. As for payment of healing you..." He said. He then kissed her. "I thought you were trying to trick me again with the 'damsel in distress' card again. But, I was wrong." Ferc said.

Audrey went out of the tent, and looked back. She smiled at the sight of the sleeping Torsh. Standing a few feet away from the tent, Audrey heard Tyla's voice. "Audrey. You look troubled. What's wrong?" The young woman looked down and sighed.

"Well... I'm worried about Torsh. What if he gets hurt and... it's all my fault?" She looked down, and covered her eyes. "You love him... don't you?" Audrey glanced up at the night sky. "Yes. But I need to stay focused on what's really going on. All of a sudden... everyone is feeling love."

The thought of love kept hurting Audrey inside, because she didn't want to lose Torsh. She also didn't want to lose the others too.

Tyla felt Audrey's heart. "Do not worry, child. You're feelings for him and everyone else makes you grow more. Don't let it go to waste." Audrey nodded. "Now... go get you some rest. And remember... I'm always there for you."

"Thank you, Grandma." Audrey went back in the tent, and stared at Torsh. Being a gaurdian wasn't easy, but she had to do what she had to do. She smiled, and tried to fight away the sleepiness.

Natalia weakly made her way to Audrey. " I was hired to kill your love. I will not do it if and only if you guys can protect Ferc. I do not care if I live or die but my love must be protected. Can your group do this? The man who attacked me was my own father.He said I had betrayed him and he's right." she asked Audrey.

Audrey turned to Natalia and felt her pain. She didn't want this assassin to kill Torsh, or there was going to be problems. Audrey even understood that Natalia loved Ferc, and it was cruel that her own father beated her. Audrey nodded and placed a hand on Natalia's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Natalia. We'll make sure Ferc is safe with us. I promise. I guess we girls learned the true meaning of love." Audrey looked back at Torsh, and smiled. Then she turned back to Natalia, with concern in her eyes. "I can't believe your own father hurted you. That's so... evil."

Nero laughed out loud

"Natalia, who do you think you're talking to? Don't insult me by tempting me with false words"

He then moved closer to her and whispered at her ear "I'll be watching you and that friend of yours, don't piss me off beautiful, or I could give you a spanking you would never forget"

Archived