Home

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know about what you all think but this Nero seems to be something else" Torsh said stepping away from the one he spoke about.

"You are very agressive and I think the only reason your here is for girls such as Audrey, go ahead fall in love with her but I don't want you on our journey unless you have another reason to come."

Nero accepts it, but he never takes his eyes of Natalia's arm and never lowers his own dagger

"My my, why is such a pretty girl as yourself is trying to pick a figth with somebody?" he asked the angry looking girl..

Then the other guy lashed to him..

Seems like he's jealous he tought

"I think this is going to be a fun adventure, so I'll stick around for a while, if you don't mind" he said in a peaceful voice to the man

What is the problem with him? Nero said to himself

"Hey there man, we seem to be in a cituation right now, so how about you cool down now and maybe later we kill each other, is that alright with you?" he looked at Torsh as he said it, lowering his guard a little "For now, we have something else to worry about"

Torsh gave Nero a calmer look and lowered his dagger.

"I don't know but I want this bartender dead" Torsh growled fiercly. He looked and saw another older man stomp into the bar, he also seemed familiar.

"Audrey come on, it's nightfall now and we can worry about this tomorrow." He then looked at Nero.

"Your free to use oir tent if you want."

Nero, still unsecure of the motives of the people he just met, got out of the bar and tried to keep his mind from the events that hapened, but he was still confused..

I better keep an eye on the both of them, seems like they are a magnet for trouble, and who knows, it could be fun.......

" Apparently Torsh doesn't want the throne.So no trying to kill them. Unless ..... they find someone who wants the throne and they deem worthy...then that person must die." Natalia said. She sat down in a nearby chair." I never wanted to be an assassin,"Natalia face saddens," My father ordered me to do this and if I don't I will be executed.So know you know my reasons , what are yours?'' she asked Ferc.

Audrey nodded at Torsh. "I'll be there in a sec." She turned to Ferc and smiled, waving her hand at him, after he said hello to her. After he left, Audrey turned back to Nero. "C'mon. Let's sit by the lake, and talk about this. Torsh's asleep in the tent." She grabs Nero's hand, and heads for the lake.

Torsh woke up from some men shouting at the tent beside his. He noticed Audrey was not there so he got up and looked around. He looked over to the wide open lake glistening under the stars and walking towards it was Audrey and Nero. Torsh gulped and stared in aww.

He truly loved the girl. Then this Nero he hardly knows comes barging in and takes her from him. He sobbed a little and watched on getting as close as he could. Well hidden behind a stone wall unable to be seen. He listened.

"So what did you wanted to talk to me about?" Nero asked, a little nervous under the collar, because never had a girl grab his hand, he felt embarassed

"Are you going to answer my questions from before?" he asked her, looking at the lake and feeling the breeze

Ferc sighed. "Well, by telling you what I'm about to reveal my life is no longer. My client is...my uncle. He told me that I must deal with the 'do-gooders'; but, that I should also try and find some girl called 'Natalia'. He didn't say why though. He said there's more about me than I know. That all the information about me and my past is at the palace. He said the 'do-gooders' would destroy me if they saw this information." He said. From all his anger, he threw one of his daggers towards a stone wall feet away.

Audrey stood beside Nero near the lake. Her white dress shone with the moonlight. She looked at Nero and began her story. "We're on a quest to bring Torsh on the Throne. But somehow... he refuses. I don't know why... but he says that he'd choose the right person to rule as king. As for myself..."

The young woman bowed her head. "I must protect him. My grandmother, Tyla, keeps haunting me. And the reason why is that she keeps telling me to help Torsh on his quest for the Throne. That's why I must remain loyal to him... he's been the only friend I had ever since we met."

Audrey glanced at Nero, waiting for his response.

"That guy is supposed to be king? My, how the people will suffer!" Nero always made jokes when he was nervous

"But it seems that our paths have crossed for a reason, Audrey, so I guess I'll stick around for the ride, if you are alright with that, Torsh" and as he finished his sentence, he turned around where Torsh was spying on them

Archived