Home

Seven of Nine

SithRevan

I think if it's okay with LORD SPARTAN, I can do that. It shouldn't be too hard.:D

Well right now I made the submission at http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/. If you want to make one for TSL be my guess my TSL isn't installed for now. To make this you need a similar head model, manipulate the mesh to make the facial shape resemble the actress and do like Oldflash did in his tutorial, edit the uvwmap so you can reskin it like you want. But I tried his tutorial and I get stuck with the selecting the vertice part, I can't get to select half of the face. As for the undies it would be the same but at least you have the PFBAS model too in TSL.

Hope it helps you

Well right now I made the submission at http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/. If you want to make one for TSL be my guess my TSL isn't installed for now. To make this you need a similar head model, manipulate the mesh to make the facial shape resemble the actress and do like Oldflash did in his tutorial, edit the uvwmap so you can reskin it like you want. But I tried his tutorial and I get stuck with the selecting the vertice part, I can't get to select half of the face. As for the undies it would be the same but at least you have the PFBAS model too in TSL.

Hope it helps you

Awesome! It looks great LORD SPARTAN! Thank you for doing this you have been a huge help to me!:D

Could you release that male head reskin to?

- Ghost Down

Sorry but this mod is not completed yet, but I will release it, when that is an other story for an other time :lol:

As for all of you who are waiting for the download, be patient it should be soon, I didn't got confirmation yet of KOTOR 2 Files, but I am sure it will happen and when it does I will make a thread at Taris Upper City Emporium.

Okay, it's up now. I'm right in the middle of downloading it.

Edit: Sorry for double-posting, but i only get a headless body and when i cheat Seven's clothes, all I get are soldier's clothes with a weird colour. Is that normal?

Ah, Lord Spartan, it looks like there's no texture for her head in the rar-file.

You are right, for a reason I don't understand, the entrie 107 in head.2da didn't saved as it was supposed to. I made a test and it seems that if I don't close my Kotor tool when I modify head.2da and classes.2da before playing it will undo the last save when I close it after. It must be an installation bug, because it's the first time I got this trouble. I making an update right now. Thanks for telling, I would probably never knew, it was working perfectly when I tested it the first time. Sorry again for the bug.

Yeah, but there aren't any head textures.

I have updated the mod every thing should be fine, the update should come up soon. Emperor Devon of Kotor2Files Team told me there were some technical difficulties, that's why it took time the first time, now it should be ok.

New download:http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Seven_of_Nine_from_Star_Trek_Voyager_for_KotOR;82049

Comments here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=181496

Hey guys, I'm still working on getting Seven done for TSL but I've run into a bit of a snag. I'm using the tutorial Oldflash gave us a couple of posts up and I get to the part where he says "Translate selection on left side to get something close to a normal face mapping." and then I get stuck... I don't see how you are supposed do that.

So if anybody can help me I would really appreciate it, thanks everyone.:D

Hey guys, I'm still working on getting Seven done for TSL but I've run into a bit of a snag. I'm using the tutorial Oldflash gave us a couple of posts up and I get to the part where he says "Translate selection on left side to get something close to a normal face mapping." and then I get stuck... I don't see how you are supposed do that.

Well I got stuck at the same place :lolL I am still wondering how hid did this? I am sorry I can't help with this.

My bad english... after selecting half face, hit the mirror button and move selection horizontal to the left (hold shift when move) until get something like next pic. I should replace translate with slide.

My bad english... after selecting half face, hit the mirror button and move selection horizontal to the left (hold shift when move) until get something like next pic. I should replace translate with slide.

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up oldflash!:D

Archived