Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

Aria looked up at Nivian. Then she wrapped her arms around him, and cried. She felt different... not in a good way for her.

"I'll...I'll try really hard to remember who I am. And I'll always rely on you, Nivian. Deep inside, I know that there's a girl with a big heart still. And hope I won't give that up. I hope..."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nivian held her.

"Remember that, always. Even when you feel lost. There will be times when your actions are uncontrollable, but always remember who you are. And I'll always be there for you. Fight along my side, and I'll guard you."

Nivian stood up and held how his hands for her, and smiled the best he could remember.

"We should get going. Soon the war will begin."

((Hey, did you guys see my Lycan? She's on the Blood War: Recruitment backstage calling. :D ))

Aria turned her head to one side, and closed her eyes. Then, a thought occured to her. "Maybe... maybe I could convice my people to help! They have a strong army too! About like 120 men! And... oh yeah. Then there's your friend. He might not like the idea. Right."

She sighed. "I... cannot believe this! Has he never trusted anyone?!"

Aria smirked. "Let's see what she's got." Suddenly, Aria felt herself running in full speed. She ran by Nivian, and jumped in the air. She was high in the air, as if soaring through the sky.

"Woooo! I've got speed!!" Aria yelled, excitedly. She landed on the ground and continued to run. She looked at Nivian and smiled. "Not bad for a new Lycan, huh?"

Aria looked confused. "What tree?" She glanced ahead. There was a tree in front of her that she was about to hit! She jumped up in the air, front flipped over the branch, and landed on the ground. Then she continued to run. She smiled.

"Sorry, Nivian. I'll be careful more. Hey! I know this might sound crazy but... can you be my teacher?"

Nivian stopped abruptly and caught Aria so she wouldn't over shoot. He looked out at the distance to a near by castle.

"We've been in hungry for a while. You see that castle over there?" he pointed in the distance.

"That's our destination." He smiled at her "But first, some basic training. Please take a seat."

Nivian sat down with his legs crossed.

Nivian closed his eyes. In th distance he heard a stream flowing steadily. He could smell the flowers, and animal life that surrounded them.

"Besides greater speed and strength. All your other senses are heightened as well. Close your eyes and listen to your surroundings. Do not strain yourself, just listen" He finally told her.

Aria still had her eyes closed. She listened to the one thing that she heard. The stream. She opened her eyes, and slowly got up. She followed the sound curiously.

When she got to the stream, she knelt down and looked at the water. The only thing she saw was her reflection. She sighed. "Nothing."

Aria bowed her head, ashamed. "Well... I only heard the rushing water of this stream. Then something told me to come here. But I don't see anything. I--" Suddenly, she stopped.

"Wait. I see something..." Aria looked at the water closely. She could see a female Lycan with yellow eyes and brownish hair, looking back at Aria. The young woman squinted her eyes. "Is that me?" she whispered to herself.

Archived