Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

Ghia Jolie glided into the base.The vampire loved looking at " fresh meat" a.k.a. humans. She had two vampire bodyguards with her.She pulled out a note and read it.

" Looks like our next stop is Serbia.Yummy. Let's go boys. Maybe we will finally get rid of those " hairy toys" ( as she referred to Lycans). Maybe a massacre and you know how I love a massacre. All you can eat buffet." she grinned and licked her lips.

" Oh , look an old friend. I am fine and you."

She noticed the fuss. " What's going on ?I go for a little snack..."

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Priest still looking at the city reciting words in hebrew and in japanese looking at the stars wondering when the time is going to come*

*Priests loyal servant finally runs into Eulises* Bought damn time you showed up

It seems the death dealers ran into some lycans and started to kill them Priest went to meet with one of their leaders..........alone i don't know why but he said it must be done he left you incharge to gather up everyone while he is gone

((OOC: hits Nivian's fast forward button. ^^))

Five days have passed since Nivian left the hide out. He's finally reached the building where he is suppose to meet the Priest. Nivian examined the outside of the building sniffing for any vampires, he sensed on inside. He knew the small all to well, the Priest. Nivain grinned excitedly. Then climbed to a second story window and entered threw there.

He continued to sniff the air around him for any other vampires lurking around. The determination he had he would not be caught by surprise by trap. He saw the Priest with his back turned towards Nivian. Nivian jumped down to the first floor and said with a growl "I'm here, what is you want?"

((OOC: Can Ghia meet my character along the way, Emp Padme?? ))

As it began to rain, Eulises mood grew worse. He was furious at this last minute development. "We really need to get a new leader" he mumbled, "our race is finished if these skirmishes continue"

The road was wet, the soldiers mood was low, and Eulises cursed his leaders name once again when a messenger appeared.

"About time you showed up, our Lord's needs you"

Eulises simply cut off his head, "Manners seem to desert everybody these days, if it continues we should become no better than those Lycan savages" as he said this, he dismounted and went to look for his Lord.

Nivian growls at The Priest.

"There is only me. I have come alone as you requested. Now before I lose my patients tell me what you want."

Nivian could feel his hatred towards the man like a fiery rage inside. He knew he had to calm down and keep his wits about him for any surprises from this man, so he takes some deep calm breaths and focuses himself.

"Why don't we get this meeting of yours underway. I have business to attend to."

((Occ: Empress please use occ…. Thanks))

The ocean was calm and we where going to arrive to Serbia in about a day.

“Monique, my love…They will pay for what they did to you.”- José said in his thoughts, he was remembering his love Monique, a Italian vampire that was killed by a Lycan and that José has always wanted revenge against him, Friedrich Lehman.

“The sun is coming out”- José said as he saw the sun come out, he then entered inside the ship. “Let the mortals guide the ship by day, we will guide it by night.”- José commanded his captain.

“Yes my lord, right away.”- The captain did as ordered.

The Day passed and the night falls, we where already in Serbia where the meeting was suppose to be taking.

“Commander leave the men onboard, I will let you know if they need to prepare”- José said.

He then he went to the castle and entered the meeting chamber, there he saw some familiar faces. Eulises Kleiof, a general in the army and there was too Ghia Jolie, a rich girl looking only for fun but it’s a general too.

“Greetings friends, I must ask this idiot has called us and he is not even here? What a fool I must say.”-José said at the table.

*laughs* buisness to attend to you mean grooming your hair? You should be thankful i don't make you my slave again, go on and tell your men who to look for in battle because i shall be looking for you you will be staring across from me and then you will be staring down at me when i have destroyed you and you are nothing more than a helpless piece of fur.

The reason i called you here was merely to understand who is incharge and who i need to kill. Good day animal stay out of the rain. *jumps out of the house and disapears* *heading to serbia*

Ren is still staring at the sky on the balcony when the messenger arrives again.

"M'lord, the vampire has declared himself as the leader of all of us."

Ren turns around. Anger is beginning to become clear on his face.

"He believes he is the strongest, does he? The assassins, what did they have to report?" Ren asks, angrily.

"The Lycans know about our plan in Serbia, thanks to him. As you ordered, they went in to take him out, but lost track of him. One assassin came back to report in, and the other is still out there."

Ren turns around, as if hearing something. He flicks his hand, and the balcony doors shut at once. He turns and decends the spirling staircase.

"Sir?" asks the messenger.

"It's only a matter of time until we leave. I'll be in the den now. Scatter our men, and have them all head to Serbia as planned. Also, send a message out to all other Lords and Ladies about this 'vampire.' Understand?"

The messenger nods and bows, and runs off. Ren sits down in a large chair and goes to sip his drink, only to see he's out.

"Shame..."

Nivian watched as the Priest left the building and smirked. He grined slightly thinking, now Friedrich will be safe from those filthy vampires. I should report this back to him, hopefully he made it to the second hide out with Jessica.

Nivian made a mad dash to Denzel who was tied up in the woods. When he reached where he left the horse he found dead on the ground, all the blood sucked out of it.

"Curse you Priest" Nivian growled in a low tone.

Nivian then began his transformation in to his lycan form. He ripped of his Armour and threw it about. One he was done he was a giant beast with black and white fur and yellow eyes. He began his made dash threw the woods to the second hide out.

((OOC: YaY, ohh happy days ^^, lol))

Nivian suddenly heard a voice in the background Wait! Hold up!.

He halted and hid in the shadows till the source of the voice was closure. He stalked around this person smelling the oder in the air.

"You do not smell like a vampire. You smell like a human. What is it you want?" he growled towards the person.

"Ah Ghia, you're still as pretty as I last saw you, and still smart mouthed as ever too" Eulises greetd his friend, whom together they had slayed many Lycans, "If you're here then it means there's more things going on. But lets forget that for some time, let's chat for a bit, I'll let some of my men go in and see what's going on"

Now Aria was scared of both Vampires and Lycans. She watched Nivian as he circled around her. "I... I... I want to join your army. I also want revenge on the vampires that killed my family. My name's Aria Long, and I'm a Vampire Slayer." She closed her eyes, and winced, afraid of what this Lycan might do.

Nivian continued to circle Aria thinking. Then he stopped in front of her and walked forward. Smelling the air, he could sense that she was afraid of him.

"You are afraid, I am sorry. It is not often we can trust humans. Do you have a horse and anything to ride upon."

He sat down in front of her looking directly into her eyes. He felt something about her, he couldn't really understand.

Nivian was ashamed at how he treated the woman. He transformed into his human form and raced behind a bush.

"Wait!!" he yelled out to Aria. "Forgive me please. I will do you no harm. If my lycan form frightens you so, then I'll stay in my human form, if it's more comfortable for you."

All he see's is Aria's back. Nivian deep inside hopes she'll reconsider walking away.

Aria heard what the Lycan said. But when she turned around, he saw his true human form. "It's... all right. I've encountered many strange things in my life. But..." Aria could see his face clearly. He was a young man with dark hair, and handsome face. She blushed. "I really forgive you."

Nivian nodded his head towards Aria. The cold air was sending shivers down Nivian's body, what he would give to transform back to his Lycan form.

He lowered his head slightly "I can carry you in my lycan form. It be faster then walking there. But that is up to you however, How would you like to proceed?" Nivian asked Aria.

Ghia told Eulises." It's very hectic here I see. The mind reels from the chaoes. Anyway,before you tell me whats going on. Let me tell you of my recent Lycan kill- Jessica Tate's brother.That hairy toy wants my head on a platter.Killed him right in front of her. She howled in grief.It was so..yummy."

After a few days of recovery Friedrich was felling fine and was ready, he was nervous about Nivian.

“I hope Nivian is ok, dose vampires they there to do anything”- Friedrich said to Jessica

In that moment Friedrich called the guards.

“Men, Assemble the army, we are going to war.”- Friedrich commanded

“Yes sir”- The guard did as commanded

“Jessica, let us prepare. If Nivian dose not arrive by tomorrow, we will leave to Hungary”

Archived