Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“What!? , Nivian you’re braking our code!!!, Humans can only have contact with us only to become them into Lycans or to eat them!!”- Friedrich said angry at Nivian “You have lost my thrust Nivian, to regain it you have 2 options, kill her or make her one of us, else I will have to ban you from our order or kill you for betraying us.” Friedrich firmly told to Nivian.

“You will be her death, even is she dose not turn to Lycan or you don’t kill her the vampires will, or worst turn her vampire without her will. Human I will give you 2 choices, turn like us or die, not by my hand, but by theirs”- Friedrich said

Nivian turned around quickly and took a few steps after her but stopped. He gritted his teeth. He wanted to go after her, but he didn't want to seem more of a traitor in Friedrich's eyes. He clenched his fists tightly, that his nails dug into his skin and made his hands start to bleed.

“Look Nivian, that’s why we stay away from humans, I should fallow her and kill her after she say something, but I leave that to you, I will return to the castle, don’t return with out her head or her bitten”- Friedrich said

Nivian raced after her. He could smell her in the air, her tears, her sweat, her fear. He thought Friedrich a fool for refusing help when they are in need of it, but he focused on the matter at hand.

He saw Aria on her knee's holding something in her hands. He stopped beside her.

"May we talk."

Aria turned her head slowly to the other side, not facing Nivian. She herself didn't know what to do.

Finally, she said in a soft spoken voice, "I shouldn't had interfered in this. I should've killed those Vampires by myself." She sighed, and placed her cross necklace back on.

"I can fight really good in battle... but if your friend doesn't want me... that's all right." Aria wiped the tears away, and sniffed.

Nivian sat up and looked up towards the sky. He sighed not knowing what to say that would comfort her.

"Back when I was human, I met this old man, who was wise beyond his years. As I listened to his stories, he looked at me and said that the one thing he regretted most was not listening to his heart."

Nivian looked towards Aria.

"If you fight on your own you will lose. They will show you no mercy. But I'll leave the choice to you."

He laid back down.

Aria knew it was a hard choice, but she had to have courage in her heart. She sighed, and touched a nearby flower.

"Nivian?" The answer echoed through her mind, haunting her. "Just... bite me, if it feels more comfrontable to you. I'm gonna have the courage to do this." Tears came from her eyes again, as she looked at Nivian, waiting for an answer.

Nivian back away some and turned back into his human form. He sensed the uncertainty in her, but this was the only way to keep her safe from the other lycans.

He stepped closer to her and one side of her shirt down over her shoulder. He lowered his head and bit her shoulder hard. Blood seeped from the wound he created into his mouth. She tasted sweet but was full of fear. He released his bite and held her fast.

Aria held on to Nivian tightly, as he bit her shoulder. She started to whimper. Then when he bit her harder, she gasped, and yelled in pain. This was an experience she never felt before.

When Nivian was done, Aria shivered, and felt a strange feeling inside. "What... what's happening to me?!" she yelled. Her blood dripped on a white flower on the grass.

Nivian held on to her, and looked her straight into her eyes. Her blood running down from the corner of his lips.

"The process will be very uncomfortable. But do not fight or the pain will be worse. After a while you senses will be heightened, and you'll notice a strong craving for flesh. Because you are new to this, you wont be able to transform until the moon is up, until then you'll feel it coarse threw you like a virus that wants it's presence known."

Aria fell to ground, crying. What have she done? She clenched her fist, angry and scared about what was going to happen on the full moon.

"I wish I never done this! I should've stayed at my village, as my people warned me! I don't want to eat any human... because I'm fighting for them!" She continued to cry.

Nivian lowered himself to the ground, he gave her a warm smile. Inside however he felt horrible for what he had done to her. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I was like you when I first was bitten. But you'll find that the beast is hard to control at first. You have to remember who you are during that time. When you feel lost you can rely on me."

Archived