Home

BLOOD WAR

Fredi

((OOC: Do you want it to be night?))

Nivian brought forth his muzzle and sniffed the berries Aria had in her hand. They smelled sweet, he couldn't remember the last time he had something sweet, probaly before he was turned. Gently with his front teeth he picked up a couple of the berries and ate them. They were not to his liking he wanted flesh from other creatures more.

"They are not bad" he said finally.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Well... I guess. 'Cause see, I'm pretty sure the vampires wanna come out again. :D ))

Aria smiled at Nivian. "Yeah. These are the best berries there are. I know I don't eat meat... but I'm sure I can survive, even without food." She began to laugh. Suddenly, she saw the sun setting. "Oh no..."

((All right, Padawan! :D ))

Aria held on to Nivian, as he ran in a fast pace. She looked ahead, seeing if any enemies might come. If they did, she'd be ready.

She told Nivian, "I hope that your clan will accept me, and not try to eat me! If you know what I mean!" She began to laugh, as they continued on their journey.

Nivian thought about it for a while. He wasn't sure if she'd be accepted, but if they didn't she would travel with him and fight beside him. He wanted to learn more about the humans. Deep down he wanted to see if he could remember being human.

"If they try, they will have to go threw me" he finally told her.

Nivian nodded his head only. Then he slowed his pase when he noticed it wouldn't be night for along time.

my mind must have played a trick on us. he thought to himself.

"How are you doing back there" he asked Aria.

He wasn't sure why he said the things he did to her, maybe in a way he wanted to know what it was like to be human again. Even if it was only for a moment.

"I'm doing fine. Thank you." She rested her head on his fur. "I always wondered what it was like being another creature. It sounds... pretty scary. To me of course."

Aria looked down at Nivian. "Have you ever wondered: if you've turned into something your not, wouldn't that frighten you? Wouldn't you want to be human again?'"

Aria felt real bad for Nivian. She placed a gentle hand on his fur. "I... I don't see you as a monster. I see you as a friend. Plus... you're like a brother to me." She gave him warm a smile.

"And yes. I have a blanket in my sack." She took it out, unfolded the blanket, and placed it to the ground.

Nivain picked up the blanket and went behind a bush and placed it down. He began the painful process of turning back in to his human form. Threw his head he heard his bones shrink and crack, him muscles condense. Till finally he was a male human.

He wrapped the blanket around his whiest and stood in front of Aria.

Looking straight in her eyes. "And how do you see me now." he said calmly.

Nivian looked into her eyes. He sighed heavily then went and sat down on a fallen tree near by. He ran this fingers threw his black hair, and shook his head.

"This is only part of who I am. The lycan is another part. I smell the fear upon you, when I look like that. You can not deny it. Even if you've learn to accept what and who I am. it will probaly never change the fact that the fear will always remain."

Nivian stood up, turned around quickly. He looked straight into her eyes.

"This war may not go well for us. But I ask then when you are older, you remember us lycans, and know that we fought for our freedom."

He transformed into his lycan form but this time filled with pride and hope, for the coming battles. For this time he found a reason to fight. Not only for his freedom, but for that of his human companion.

((Can everyone please come back to this RP? D&C and I can't do this alone!))

Aria smiled up at Nivian, and hugged him. "I'll always remember the Lycans, even when I'm old. I'll tell stories of how they fought for freedom to my children, their children, and everyone else's children. And I'll fight for my people as well. Seeing that these Vampires suck blood from us ruthlessly."

She looked up at him, tears running from her eyes.

((lol, maybe this had died. That be sad))

He placed his muzzle against her cheek, and in a low tone he said.

"Never fight with rage filled in your heart. Never kill out of anger. Fight, Kill to protect always with a clear mind and heart. So you will live to grow old. That is my request to you, grow old and be happy"

He backed away from her "We should continue our journey."

“Jessica gather the army, we are leaving tomorrow”- Friedrich said at he looked to Jessica “I will go to look for Nivian, he is taking too much time, I will look for him even if it’s risky but It’s day and I am strong enough to fight up to 10 vampires”- Friedrich added

He then tucked his armor and his horse called “Hermann”, and headed to the southeast of Germany in look of Nivian.

Deep in her heart, Aria was afraid of the battle that was going to occur. As she rested her head against Nivian's fur, she began to have a strange feeling about the Vampires.

Would they win? If they did... the Vampires would rule over the Lycans and Humans. Aria sighed. If anything happened to Nivian... she would protect him from any danger that would come.

I smelled the flesh of human but I smelled Nivian too, I walked more thru the forest until I saw him in the distance.

“Ohhh what a relief, Nivian I thought you di… what? You are taking a human with you.”- Friedrich said as he looked mad at Nivian.

Archived