Home

[WIP] The Ultimate Tweak Mod

SykoRevan

On a side note, thanks to jonathan7, I have now made headway with the TSL portraits. Might I say that those portraits are magnificent, they look amazing, except there isn't one for Mira, so I'll need to find a nice picture for that.

Glad you liked them :-) I'm working on the Mira Picture I know which one I want; the picture of her from the PC CD 1 version, so once I have tracked that down I will send it over to you. If I find a better one for GOTO or get round to editing the Imperial Torture droid I will let you know. Do you need one for Hanharr as well?

Glad you liked them :-) I'm working on the Mira Picture I know which one I want; the picture of her from the PC CD 1 version, so once I have tracked that down I will send it over to you. If I find a better one for GOTO or get round to editing the Imperial Torture droid I will let you know. Do you need one for Hanharr as well?

No need for a Hanharr portrait, just Mira and Disciple. Since I'm an avid LS player, and I always feel that my mods should reflect a part of what I like in the game, I'm just doing the LS stuff for the PC and party members. Also partly the reason Kreia is a Jedi Master at the start of the game.

Also, I have started playing through both games, looking for anything in need of fixing, or anything I want to change. Hopefully I will be done with both games by the end of September, so it won't be that long.

P.S. What color should I change Drain Life to? Originally, it is orange, but I think it should be different. So should it be red, blue, purple, etc.?

No need for a Hanharr portrait, just Mira and Disciple. Since I'm an avid LS player, and I always feel that my mods should reflect a part of what I like in the game, I'm just doing the LS stuff for the PC and party members. Also partly the reason Kreia is a Jedi Master at the start of the game.

Sent you Mira, and will shortly do disciple and send that over as well...

Are you also going to 'boost' T3-M4 and Mandalore/Canderous to level 20? Always annoyed me they were low leveled again when you get them...

Sent you Mira, and will shortly do disciple and send that over as well...

Are you also going to 'boost' T3-M4 and Mandalore/Canderous to level 20? Always annoyed me they were low leveled again when you get them...

Thanks jonathan7, you've been a great help.

As for your question about T3 and Mandalore, I don't think making T3 a level 20 when he's in the beginning of the game, surrounded by low-level mining droids would make it any fun (not saying Peragus is any fun now, but you get my point :p) And as for Mandalore, unless Dxun is one of your last planets to visit, it would be the same drawback as T3. Don't worry, with the extra feats I'm giving the characters, they'll be formidable even when they first join your party.

Thanks jonathan7, you've been a great help.

No worries was glad that I could help :-) Would you like me to see if I can arrange that Handmaiden thing I also emailed you about?

As for your question about T3 and Mandalore, I don't think making T3 a level 20 when he's in the beginning of the game, surrounded by low-level mining droids would make it any fun (not saying Peragus is any fun now, but you get my point :p) And as for Mandalore, unless Dxun is one of your last planets to visit, it would be the same drawback as T3. Don't worry, with the extra feats I'm giving the characters, they'll be formidable even when they first join your party.

But do you not think it would be cool to use a pimped up T3-M4?? ;) How funny would it be... he would be your most powerful charachter :D

We really should get someone to do a spice up Peragus mod, to add some flavour to it, like surviving miners, perhaps some crystal formations in the mines as well with a peragus lightsaber crystal etc etc. Unfortunatly well beyond my modding skills :-(

No worries was glad that I could help :-) Would you like me to see if I can arrange that Handmaiden thing I also emailed you about?

The Handmaiden thing isn't necessary, I'm just doing the portraits for the default character appearance. No need IMO to make a portrait for every character re-skin ever made, the modder themself can make it :D

But do you not think it would be cool to use a pimped up T3-M4?? ;) How funny would it be... he would be your most powerful charachter :D

We really should get someone to do a spice up Peragus mod, to add some flavour to it, like surviving miners, perhaps some crystal formations in the mines as well with a peragus lightsaber crystal etc etc. Unfortunatly well beyond my modding skills :-(

for some reason, I just got the idea of T3 whipping Traya in the final fight on Malachor :p But nah, like I said, it sucks out what little fun is left of the beginning of the game.

I believe someone already made a surviving miner mod, but I wouldn't know where it is, who made it, or how good it is. Editing the Peragus area to make it more fun is beyond me as well for the time being, especially since it would mostly include module editing, which I am NOT dealing with right now! :p Although I bet if I wanted to, I could. I'm just too lazy :xp:

By the way, if this isn't already being planned, you should do what the "Lots of Little Things" mod does and take away the saber stance animation... I'm not sure if this would be very popular, but I think it looks a lot cooler. What I mean is the lightsaber is turned on, but they're standing normally.

Since I used the LOLT to start this mod off, it's already in there. But to clarify, it doesn't turn off the stance, but the flourish animation when the saber is ignited. That way, the character just goes from standing to combat stance without swinging the saber around. This is only the stationary stance, so you can flourish your saber while running, just not when standing. This was good for my friend who said he likes running around like an idiot swinging his saber around :p But all my friends are weird like that.

So how would you go about doing something like this screenshot?

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/79686/3

When I took that screen, I was showing off the tweak I made to the final DS transition for that PC head, and when I equipped the red lightsaber, my guy didn't go into the combat stance, so I was lucky. Now, to actually remove the stances, I think it would be in animations.2da, and Darth333 was kind enough to list off the combat animations in This Thread. There's all the info you need in order to remove the combat stances, and switch around any combat animation you want.

Here's the first screen of the K1 portraits I did myself.

K1ModdedPartyPortraits.jpg

Except for Jolee, Juhani, and Canderous, I love all of them. Jolee and Juhani aren't all that bad though, and Canderous is slightly less, but still alright. Who knew portraits would be one of the most persistently problematic parts of this mod? :p I especially like T3's portrait, with that glowing eye. I wish T3 had that big glowing eye in the game. Anyway, back to going through the entire game to find stuff to fix :D

SykoRevan.

Didn't Shem Release something similar?

If I'm wrong don't worry.

Why would it matter if Shem had released something similar? Anyways, there is no such tweak mod removing force power animations that I have found for TSL (otherwise I would have downloaded it as soon as I had seen it). Keep up the good work SykoRevan, can't wait for it to be released :)

The only things I can think of that Shem has done that are similar to my mod are his portrait mod, a re-skin of Malak's eyes, and to some extent, the Super Enhanced Mod. But trust me, my stuff is different.

I have made a list of the content of the mod, and I will no doubt be adding to it as I find more things to do. Check it out in my first post. I'm sleepy, so I'm going to take a nap :p

Archived