Home

t3h War of Tree People [Large Star Wars Fight]

This is basically a large fight consisting of people on two teams. It's just which team gets wiped out first.

Team 1: Yoda, Kenobi (RotS), Jango Fett, Durge, Asajj Ventress, Darth Bane, Darth Maul, and twenty Super Battle Droids

Team 2: Sidious, Dooku, Boba Fett, General Grievous, Luke (RotJ), and ten Clone troopers

The fight takes place in the Geonosis arena with the pillars and some rubble and stuff.

Whomever is on Team 3 (possibly those Tree People you are reffering to) wins as it is obivous that the Jedi and the Sith on Team 1 and Team 2 will go and battle each other instead of battling the other Team. All Team 3 has to do is just wait and Team 1 and Team 2 will annilhate themselves.

Maybe, Team 2 might ekk out a victory if those stormtroopers are worth their training and has the sense to run away from the fiasco. Then those stormtroopers will be the last men standing.

This is basically a large fight consisting of people on two teams. It's just which team gets wiped out first.

Team 1: Yoda, Kenobi (RotS), Jango Fett, Durge, Asajj Ventress, Darth Bane, Darth Maul, and twenty Super Battle Droids

Team 2: Sidious, Dooku, Boba Fett, General Grievous, Luke (RotJ), and ten Clone troopers

The fight takes place in the Geonosis arena with the pillars and some rubble and stuff.

Team 1 would kick ass

ITs not even a fight. Cause Team 1 would be fighting amongst itself to start with. But yeah even in that state Team 2 won't stand a chance.

I think these match-ups have to be at least reasonable to be fun. Its like asking "which would win? 10 Darth Bane vs 1 ewok"

Darth Bane would go nuts to see more than 2 Sith Lords present, the Fetts are family so they would unite and pledge themselves to whoever offers the more credits, Asajj and Durge would go against Kenobi to settle the score, Sidious and Yoda would try to fight but would finish playing bingo or dominoes, Dooku would try to teach Maul a more "elegant " fighting style, Luke would use Grievous as a training bot and the clones and super battle droids would just sweat drop. :p

ITs not even a fight. Cause Team 1 would be fighting amongst itself to start with. But yeah even in that state Team 2 won't stand a chance.

I think these match-ups have to be at least reasonable to be fun. Its like asking "which would win? 10 Darth Bane vs 1 ewok"

It's a perfectly even fight. I just changed Bane to Anakin from AotC. It's who takes who that matters.

Yoda and Sidious could fight for quite a while. The reason it was a tie in RotS was because of Yoda's positioning. Sidious had much better placement.

A clone trooper can destroy an SBD with ease. That's why I put twice as many of them.

Grievous alone can annihilate Durge (Who, by the way, has no regenerations) and Asajj simultaneously.

Luke would at least be able to hold off Maul or Anakin long enough for Dooku to kill Obi-Wan and then kill the other two alone.

Again, it's pretty much even. I'm asking who would be able to kill the others.

Archived