Home

The Shadows of Darkness

Corinthian

Your eyes snap open, haunted by the nightmares of flying and falling that haunted your sleep. You shiver and roll over, only to stare into the face of a skull, the dead man's body still contorted in his last, wretched moment of life.

Fear runs through your veins. Try as you might, you cannot remember anything. Who you are, where you are, how you got here...a vague sense of familiarity strokes you as you glance around the cave. An eerie green glow fills the cave, illuminating bone-like walls and a bizarre shape on the other side of the chamber, formed out of the bony walls. Shivering at the strange sight, you turn to notice four others with you in similar predicaments. You have no weapons, no sword or dagger, only the clothes on your back

I'm aware of how short that was. However, my hope is that I can put you in a similar feeling to your characters, a state of confusion and fear.

There is going to be a limit on the number of players for this. Five, to be exact. More slots may become available, but that is unlikely. Assuming I get more than five applicants, I will request a sample of your writing. This can either be another RP, or something you wrote up for this occasion. The best applicant will get the slot. Although given my previous history, that may not be an issue. So. Here we go.

5/5: ForceFightWeMe12, Grace, Quist, Starmark, Steven.

Apologies to the mods present for the double post. Attention: Quist and ForceFight are thus far the only ones who have sent me a sample. Due to the nature of this RP, there is a limited number of slots, and I'm really too lazy to go hunt down examples of your writing. Also, please enclose in your PM your IM account, assuming you have one. Preferably MSN, AIM works too. It's easier to coordinate a group in a chat as opposed to an endless series of Tiny Posts.

Edit: It's Tuesday. None of you, except Quist, Grace, and ForceFightWMe12 have sent me their writing samples. So. The remainder have until I post the RP on Wednesday to send me an example of your writing. I didn't think this was all that hard, all you have to do is sent me a previous example, but apparently, it defies you.

Because there's a limited number of spaces and I want the best possible selection of players. Or did you not read that part? Bah, I don't care. Time's up. Players have been selected. Thank you for making something so simple so incredibly complicated.

EDIT: Due to circumstances I didn't take into account, the thread will probably go up on Thursday.

Archived