Home

New Grim Fandango T-Shirt!

JagJedi

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why on earth do they only offer it in Cranberry? Of all the colors, Cranberry is about the last one I would associate with GF.

The design is nice and simple, and the dotted outline in the back symoblizes the Nivida card problems many GF players have. For me though the design is too simple and squarish to represent GF, I mean at least there should be some art-deco/film-noir/Mexican mythology feel to it. And good lord why Cranberry? For me personally, I'd prefer a black shirt with neon logos or neon strips like those around Manny's club, or a tannish shirt that has the same color scheme as the mural. I'm sure there are plunty of other options out there that i'm not thinking of, but for the love of god why cranberry!?

Hey guys, I run the site on which that Grim Fandango t-shirt is being sold. I just want to say many thanks for talking about our t-shirt. Big thanks to JagJedi :) How did you find the t-shirt in the first place?

Also, we've nearly sold out of our initial stock of this t-shirt. As you guys don't seem to like the cranberry, which colour would you prefer the next print to be on? We use American Apparel t-shirts and you can see all of the colours they offer here:

http://store.americanapparel.net/2001.html

Thanks!!

I would like to see a creme colored shirt, white, or black. Bang Bang.... I seriously just stumbled across your site while using google, and I'm glad I did! Any chance of you making more Grim Fandango shirts? I know there are some great artists on this site that I'm sure could come up with some creative designs.

Hey guys,

We always encourage people to submit designs so if anyone wants to work on something we'll definitely look at it but can't say for definite whether we would use it. Maybe someone should start a thread to find out what other characters people would buy. Could include other lucasarts games like Sam & Max too.

For colours, we currently have

White - 3 votes

Black - 3 votes

Gold - 1 vote

Orange - 1 vote

Creme - 3 votes

Grey - 1 vote

Army - 1 vote

If we were to print it onto creme, do you think we should replace the white of Manny's face with the creme of the t-shirt or print the white over the t-shirt?

I would say keep Manny's face white with the creme shirt! :)

Thank you so much for working with us on this!

keep Manny's face white, otherwise it'd just be more confusing for people what it was. And do you offer it on the back as well, or must a wear my shirt backwards?

As for submitting more designs, I'm no artist and I'm not sure if the art people here are still around. Would any artist that submits designs get compensated? That may entice some GF artists to do a design, especially if they're short on time and money.

Hey guys,

I think it would be best just to offer the design on the front on the shirt, but, like you say, you can wear if backwards if you wish!

As for compensation for designs, we offer £100 or the equivalent for people who win our regular design contests and we are finalising what we should pay for people who's designs we use but aren't part of one of our competitions.

Archived