Home

Funny game reviews (Zero Punctuation)

stoffe

This may have been posted elsewhere on the forums, but seeing as this is a general game forum I think it should be mentioned here as well. :)

The weekly motor-mouthed Zero Punctuation game review videos are sheer comedy in my opinion. I may not agree with everything he says, and their value as reviews if you aren't familiar with the games already may be questionable, but some of them are so funny I end up crying with laughter while watching them. :lol: Even if you don't care about the games themselves the videos are worth watching for the comedy value alone. .)

Warning: Some of them contains a bit of colorful language, so if you are offended by that sort of thing then don't watch them. :)

Crysis

Silent Hill Origins

Super Mario Galaxy

Mass Effect

Guitar Hero III

Assassin's Creed

FEAR:Perseus Mandate

Clive Barker's Jericho

Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Medal of Honor:Airborne

Super Paper Mario

Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

Tabula Rasa

Halo 3

Peggle

Manhunt

Tomb Raider Anniversary

Bioshock

Console rundown

Psychonauts

Heavenly Sword

I’ve never seen Zero Punctuation before. I believe you need to add another warning.

Warning: May cause choking if watched while eating.

I almost fell over onto the floor watching the Tomb Raider and the Halo 3 reviews.

Nice find stoffe and thanks for sharing.

Serious, he's so awesome. Know if he have any more reviews, or if this is all of them ?

There is a new review posted weekly on Wednesdays on the Escapist site. The ones listed above are, as far as I know, all that have been made so far.

There is a new review posted weekly on Wednesdays on the Escapist site. The ones listed above are, as far as I know, all that have been made so far.

Yes, I think he only started back in August - there's a video on YouTube explaining how he was picked up by the SS Sellout. Just search for Yahtzee.

Archived