Home

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

jedispy

...thy name is "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles"

Have any of you guys heard about this? It's a TV show that is supposed to take place in the Terminator universe between the events of T2 & T3. I call blasphemy!!!! Why do I say that?

Prompted by the return of the Terminators into their lives, Sarah and John decide to stop running and focus on stopping the birth of Skynet. They are aided by Cameron, a Terminator who poses as a student at John's school and whose mission is to protect John. Meanwhile, an FBI agent named James Ellison pursues Sarah and John with the belief that Sarah is deranged.

An advanced script review by TV Squad revealed that time travel will play a major role in the series premiere including a temporal leap for the main characters from 1998 to the current year. This was also confirmed by the trailer posted on the Fox Fall Preview page for the show. Three video clips from the upcoming series premiere published on the IGN website included the evil Terminator using Sarah's voice over the phone to find John, Sarah and John fighting over their current situation, and the evil Terminator looking for John, Sarah, and Cameron at the Dyson residence.

:firemad::swear:

Heresy!!!! Outrage!!!! I feel like a Muslim after someone made a comic strip mocking Mohammed. Well I for one will not stand for these shenanigans. In the future I'm going to make a killer robot to go back in time and kill the writers of this TV show.

Explain?

It's FOX, it's Terminator, it's TV. Yeah, it's a FOX tv show, about the Terminator series. It's going to get messed up a little, but it's not like the movies themselves haven't been, well, stupid. But the thing is they're fun, they deliver what they promise Arnie shooting guns and half-naked females (also with guns).

The only thing missing from this is Arnie, and that's because he's saving Kahlifornyuh from the democrats of the future. Don't like it? Don't watch it, I sure as hell won't. I want my cheesy 80's and early 90's action from Terminator. (even T3 had that, except the music...:( )

Don't like it? Don't watch it, I sure as hell won't.
Oh let there be no mistake. I sure as $#!^ won't be watching it.

So what's the outrage exactly?
Oh I was merely joking around about how horribly stupid the idea is. To be honest I hate most crap that's on television, hence why my TV remains off most of the time.

Hey maybe Warner Brothers Television can borrow the guys from ABC's Cavemen for a crossover episode. WOULDN'T THAT BE SO RAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....oh no you di'n't. LOL.

It's not the end of the world of course. However I do hate the idea that the good terminator is a cute li'l highschool chick that's going to protect John. What is she supposed to be Vicky from "Little Wonder" (let's see if anyone here remembers that Saturday morning show).

Go ahead and watch it if you want. Personally if the director of the show was on fire, and the closest source of water was my bladder full of urine, I wouldn't waste the perfectly good piss to put out the fire.

Archived