Home

Quite Frankly...

I'm dissapointed.

I leave for quite a while, and what do I find you've done with the place?

Burned it and left.

No one is here.

No decent memories.

Just... garbage.

I understand that apparently two members were being jerks and everything, but surely you can at least tidy this place up, look respectable.

This once great place filled with RP'ing fangirls and daydreaming hooligans is now filled with obcenity torting jerks and ghosts of once great posters.

I knew I picked a good time to leave.

P.S. Rules 1 and 2 faggots.

Your post stands in contrast to those last two categories you mentioned...?

I sure hope you weren't calling the Spam thread garbage! If it is, it's a very special kind of garbage. Spam-garbage. Spamuel garbage. Yes.

We have fond Truth.

While I hesitate to call a place filled with RPing fangirls and daydreaming maggots great, there is something to be said for the verbal assault on reason that this board stood for. Stands. Well, it doesn't stand, per se. More like, floats on the ineffable ether of internets.

Upon thinking of this internets and the nature of a forum board, your statements about "burning" do not make much sense; clearly, an ineffable ether cannot be burned any more than it can be sensed. Metaphor! But there isn't any great distruction going on here. The crazy-field lies fallow and waits for the next crop of foolish posters.

Old games never die; they just lose Mr Bliss. He's my pet canary. When I want to make sure there isn't too much poison gas in the ether, I put his beak next to the monitor and watch to see if he keels over. He hasn't been moving much lately.

No, wait, he's saying something:

"Grudacuuz, you've killed me...."*chirps* *dies*

Nooooooooooooooooo!! Mr. Bliss! You and your vaporous wastes must exit so that Mr. Bliss's brain does not suffer permanent damage!

Mr. Bliss! :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived