Home

Top Seven of 2007

Diego Varen

Moment: Hmmm I really don’t know …

Memory: My birthday, Christmas and Halloween

Book: 1984 … not much.

Television Program: Cane, Last man standing and Man vs Wild.

Song/Album : hmm don’t know.

Film/Game: Hitman(Movie), Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3 and Rush hour 3.

Other: Nothing in my mind right now.

Moment: My life changing around my 20th Birthday.

Memory: Meeting Lance Henrikson.

TV Programs: Heroes.

Film: Transformers/Potc 3

Game: Mass Effect, it's changed my life.

Other: Getting my X-Box and HD-TV all in one go. :D

Worst of 2007: Losing Sky One which made me lose track of Lost, SG: Atlantis and Sg-1 (RIGHT BEFORE THE FINALE!) and cutting off my Galaxies limb, yet again.

Moment: - Buying TSL from Gamestop. <

Memory : My six month late, belated birthday party. Long and fun.

Book (Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West): Its become one of my favorites, and as you can tell, is about 'The Wicked Witch.' Its revolved around evil, and what it truely is. Great book.

Television Programme : I didn't watch anything really- save for those episodes on Nick@Nite.

Song/Album (Life is like a boat...): - I'm obsessed with Bleach. And the song by Rie Fu. <3

Film/Game (Final Fantasy VIII): ...okay, I've played it for years, but it will always be my favorite.

Other : I'm defying gravity, and you can't pull me down...Wicked is too cool.

Game: BioShock (haven't played Mass Effect yet)

You must...Oh, you MUST!!

*ahem*

Top Seven of 2007

Moment : - Eating chili crab and drinking beer at a side street vendor with my husband in Hong Kong in May ... Most. Perfect. Honeymoon. Ever.

Memory : My mother coming out of her second surgery to remove a brain tumour. The first one was so difficult, and didn't go well, but she came out of the second one, smiling and high-fiving us! My dad did a 'happy dance' right in the middle of the hospital corridor...

Book: Ohhh...tough one. This year threw a lot of good books my way. The Gentleman Bastard series by Scott Lynch is right up there, but for me, the fact that Guy Gavriel Kay gave me a new book this year is the highlight of my literary Calender. GGK's Ysabel FTW.

Television Programme: Heroes, Journeyman and Chuck = The Monday that Ate My Brain. Stoopid writers' strike - someone boot a boot to those producers, so we can go back to having some good TV!!

Song/Album: - I had a really wacky/obsessive year for music. For some reason Nellie Furtado's Loose really struck a chord with me, although it's really not my usual style. Then I purchased the Memoires of a Geisha soundtrack...c'MON, guys, it's John freakin' Williams + YoYo Ma + Yitzak Perlman = ear sex!! I also fell in love with Imogen Heap and Madeleine Peyroux this year. And of course, this gem from the Mass Effect soundtrack... http://www.myspace.com/faunts

Film/Game: Jade Empire for my PC. Mass Effect for my soul...

Other: Well, I only started writing FanFic this year...and it's probably been ten years previous since I wrote anything for pleasure. It rekindled a part of my that I kind of figured had died a long time ago. So, I've signed up for some more creative writing classes, to see if I can't channel this monster and use it for good instead of evil...I hope it becomes a turning point in my life.

Moment: Nothing really comes to mind.

Memory: As well.

Book: "The Adventures of Alfred Kropp" - Rick Yancey. Nice read.

TV Program: HEROES. NO DISCUSSION.

Song/Album: "Whispers in the Dark" by Skillet.

Film: Probably Transformers.

Game: Beh, just played what i already had, didn't buy much. Probably KotOR.

Other: Nothing.

Archived