Home

Recruitable Kay - a KotOR Recruitment Mod

Inyri

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

::laughs:: You make it sound so obvious. Problem is, I'm not much of a computer person, so when I see talk about removing, replacing and changing files I flatline. Thus, I read the "read me" right up to that point and next thing I know I'm waking up in Tiajuana with a harry man and a bottle of tequilla in the last two places I want them.

I'm having a problem on the Endar Spire. The Sith Troops that need to be killed before I can get to the escape pods are neutral/friendly. So I can't fight them, and I can't open the door.

Get the Force Electrocution Mod (I think thats what its called), it allows you o kill anyone. I'll try digging up a link.

And if the door still wont open set your security at 99 then use security on it, should work. :)

BTW what does this have to do with Kay?

Yeah someone already mentioned that particular dialogue is bugged. If you know which one it is, just delete it for the time being. I'll be working on fixing it.

Okay, I thought there might be differences since the previous person noted a problem with a DS type of dialogue and mine was LS.

Either way, this mod is excellent.

Inyriforge, I found another problem with your mod. If you put the bugfix file in your override folder before you are at the point where you face Malak on the Leviathan, then it fire the script that has Bastila saying "This isn't over Malak." Therefore, you cannot go any further. I like your mod a lot, but if it is a bugfix, then it shouldn't introduce another problem just to fix one.

Inyriforge, I found another problem with your mod. If you put the bugfix file in your override folder before you are at the point where you face Malak on the Leviathan, then it fire the script that has Bastila saying "This isn't over Malak." Therefore, you cannot go any further. I like your mod a lot, but if it is a bugfix, then it shouldn't introduce another problem just to fix one.

I've had the same problem.

I noticed something odd with the resolution of the Kashyyyk feud. The dialogue between the Wookies comes up, I side with Freyyr and the dialogue ends, I get LS points and... no combat beings. Speak to Chuundar again and the cycle repeats but no combat. Trying to cut and paste the kas23_chuunda_01.dlg out of my override to see if it changes anything... and combat begins normally when that file is removed.

I had same bug, problem is kas23_chuunda_01.dlg dialog is missing a branch, the one that triggers the fight with Chuundar and the Czerka thugs, I'm gonna report this soon to Inyri if she doesn't already know ... you can extract the dialog through KotorTool and edit it by yourself if you know how :) Just fix the dialog and enter the scene again.

good luck :thumbsup:

Inyri, quick question.

Would deleting the saber and saber crystal from your mod make a problem?

This is in relation to my previous question about Kay's saber overwriting another saber after i get it from Lynara.

Also i've noticed that the volume level on the convos differ from the rest of the game.

Well, i just ran into something odd on Kashyyk.

I have Kay and Bastila in my party, i've just had the first meeting with chuundar and am heading towards the lift to the shadowlands when i run into, a second Kay?

When i clikk on the new kay i get the message to take Juhani out of the party and clikk on kay again if i want to replace juhani with Kay.

This message is odd to me since i killed juhani on dantooine and belaya on korriban.

Archived