Home

Favorite Fics of 2007

It's that time of year again! Post your nominations for your favorite long and short fics here, and I'll put together a poll from that with the top 10 for everyone to vote one. Please list your favorite 3 long fics and your favorite 3 short fics.

Good luck to everyone!

Edit: Fics have to have been completed in 2007 to be eligible. Unfinished fics aren't eligible this year but certainly could be finished for next year. :)

I define short as pretty much anything that will fit in one post or so. 'Long' means anything that has multiple chapters or requires multiple posts. There are possibly one or two fics that conceivably could fit into either category, and I would defer to the author in that case as to whether they define it as long or short.

Okay then. I guess all of these will need to be filed under 'short fics', then.

A Reason by Bee Hoon

First Love, Last Embrace by JasraLantill

Lord Malak's Jaw-Dropping Day by Tysyacha

It was really hard just narrowing it down to three, especially since Bee and Tysy have written so many great ones this year (Jasra's was easy since she's only written two xD), but since Bee's Frozen was already nominated, I went with another one of hers I enjoyed. :3

• 2 weeks later...
Off the top of my head, Uilleand's "Lessons in Pazaak", mach's "The Path to Darkness", Emperor Devon's "For the Greater Good". I would nominate Emalin's "Consumed", but she's not done yet:P

Yeah...*grumble*...dumb writer's block. :( But thanks, anyway. And thank you, Darth Balatro. That was a pleasant surprise. :)

The only fic I can think of right now that I'd like to nominate is Uilleand's "Lessons in Pazaak". But since that has already been nominated three times, I guess I'm not helping any. :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived