Home

90SK's tunics

90SK

I don't know how many of you remember RGB's short robes mod. Well, I certainly do. It was and remains my favorite mod, though there were some minor improvements that I made to it such as icons and game integration. I really wanted to submit my modified version of that mod, but seeing as RGB is M.I.A., that wasn't possible. So, I decided to make my own version of that mod. I don't consider myself quite as good with the ol' photo editing software as RGB was, but I think these robes cleaned up ok. Tell me what you think!

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/90SKs_Tunics;85976

I replaced several different items in game with my robes, so they should just show up naturally throughout the game. You can always giveitem them too, if you really want to have them sooner.

allvz0.png

YES!

I loved the previous short-robe version as well, it gave my PC a far more 'warrior' and 'warlike' look then the regular robes did. They looked a bit...dare I say conservative for a war? I do have to say, yours are a bit more realistic. The previous mod had a bright-green and orangy robe as well.

Anyways, instant download. When the Restoration Project is released, I'll install these and become a hermit once more :D

BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

yep, I just didn't feel like exporting the female model and making screenshots. one thing I love about Obsidian's textures is that the male and female versions are usually the same, so I only had to make one texture for both.

i installed this and the only changes i notice was the revan and exar kun robes you get from the jedi temple on corsocant mod

the only clothing mods i have are bao dur's charged armor, exile robes, tsljeditemple, two piece undies, npcc, (gives your pc the clothing from the kotor 1 classes)

should i start a new game or clear out my override?

The robes will not replace items currently in your inventory (such is the nature of uti replacements for KotOR II), however if you encounter the items again, they'll be changed. If you really want the robes, use the giveitem cheat (type "giveitem" the uti filename into the cheat console).

• 3 weeks later...

Oh i see. I've been looking around and i saw some pictures of Jolee Bindo's clothing. I'm not far enough in the game to examin them but i think they would make a great jedi robe replacement mod. That would probably be one of the best looking robe mods out there other than this one *wink wink* :D I would even love to work on the colors and different variations of the diferent robes myself if the textures were all left looking the same(just in case you felt like it would be too much work).

Archived