Home

[WIP] [K1] World War 2 Custom Area Mod and Recruiting

Sithspecter

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

I am going for completely new modules!!! The ones from KotOR just don't seem to fit, so I'm going to make new ones. If anybody still wants to help, I'm still recruiting.

Scripter-DarthDingDong

Wolv-New armor

Texturer/Rextexturer- LordRevan999/still position availible!

VOICE ACTORS- DarthJebus05?

2da editor!!!

Here's a screenie!

bridges1.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah no ive found it, its top left

http://i104.piczo.com/view/3/6/w/8/a/q/0/t/a/g/p/l/img/i235028738_6353_7.jpg

the link is a pic, ill post another screeniee with a beter view of swastika tomoz afternoon.

To be honest Wolv I think we can all live with not seeing the Swastika, especially since posting it on a public forum could offend and upset some people even now.

On topic of the mod though two things:

1. Awsome models :D

2. Nice robe Wolv

3. I can do some skins aswell as the scripts if you like SS?

To be honest Wolv I think we can all live with not seeing the Swastika, especially since posting it on a public forum could offend and upset some people

On topic of the mod though two things:even now.

1. Awsome models :D

2. Nice robe Wolv

3. I can do some skins aswell as the scripts if you like SS?

Ok DDD. It would be nice if you could help me skin the new areas I'm creating. I'll probably need a few grass textures, one sand texture, and a moving water texture. I'd love to have you on board. Speaking of the mod, I'm going to make completely new modules. I've already got a good start off of Quanon's tute! Here are a few screenshots of the first area I have decided to model. There is going to be a major fight here. This is where the bridge needed to cross the river gets blown up, so engineers are needed to build a new one.

Wolv, instead of a Swastika, how about just a cross?

Here are some pics!

k212.jpg

kdk.jpg

I'm really excited about this! Look for updates later this week!:D

OK, I applied the texture with planar, and I have TEXTURE!!! :lol: Seriously, though, this is going great! What the team needs to focus on-sweet, we really have a team-is getting the german stuff into the game. If Wolv gets the uniform done, I'll get the helmet ingame, then, we have an enemy. If anybody wants to test what I have so far, PM me and I'll send you the stuff. Also, include your email. Further updates tomorrow!

hooray.jpg

Great stuff sithspecter , I see you found your way around :)

Though you might adjust the tiling of your ground texture, else the game "smeers" one small 256x256 texture over a huge area, which gives this blurry pixel monster.

You can easly adjust that in the UVW-map modifier.

You'll see a short list, just below the list of PLanar,Box , etc...

U [ 1.0 ]

V [ 1.0 ]

^ Set both these values to 4 or 6, that way the texure will be used 4 or 6 times to cover the same area, which will give a better result.

Just be aware if you make new textures that their made tile-able , else you'll get a nasty "tile" effect.

But anyway, what rant :lol:

The bridge looks sweet, can't wait to see the tanks in there , plus some ruined village buildings or a church.

:thmbup1:

P.S. : I would search for a skybox from an orginale kotor module, I used one of the Tatooine ( the mesh, not the sky textures ), Bioware seem to have made ignore the lighting, whichs brightens them and takes away the box effect greatly.

Though if you start to pay attention to the Kotor modules and look in 1st person, you'll see that they'arent perfect either.

Thanks for the tips Quanon! I'll probably have a tank sunk in the river, one burning on the shore, and the other tank will be the one you escape this module from. Hmmm. Still having problems with the lights. I'm using GMax, but I'm getting 3ds max soon! I made an aurora d light, but it did nothing. I'm also working on a german uniform. I have the texture, but I can't find the appearance on my modified 2da file. Also, I could use someone to texture my tank... I suck at making textures from scratch.

Archived