Home

Citadel Station Entertainment Module Hidden Area(s)

Miltiades

I've tried out the glitch in the Entertainment module of Citadel Station (near the merchants) which warps one or two partymembers to an unused area in that module. That particular area, however, has walkmeshes that end in the middle of a path, so IMO, this area isn't usable. I thought I saw a thread on these forums before where someone succeeded in warping his character to yet another part of that area, which was in a somewhat better state. I couldn't find this thread, so I ask here: Does anyone know if there was another area that is walkable, how to get there and maybe someone's even got the coordinates?

Yes, I don't see any problem there, but I thought there was another area that was walkable that can be seen when standing on the edge near the Duros merchants, which didn't need any fixes to the walkmeshes. I thought there was a Republic Officer there.

Anyone, should no one have any idea about what I'm talking about, could it be possible to find the coordinates of the area I'm talking about, possibly through 3DSMAx?

there is really no reason to go there, it is only used as an area for cutscenes.

I don't expect it to be a point of interest. But it'd be nice to make it a point of interest, if that's possible. :) But if it's used for cutscenes, then it shouldn't be that hard to find, right? If there's any NPC located there, finding the coordinates shouldn't be that difficult, not?

I don't expect it to be a point of interest. But it'd be nice to make it a point of interest, if that's possible. :) But if it's used for cutscenes, then it shouldn't be that hard to find, right? If there's any NPC located there, finding the coordinates shouldn't be that difficult, not?

Perhaps if you knew, could find out which cutscénes take places there, you could look up there scripts/ dialogues for coordinates of characters involved in the cutscene and then use these to "warp" you to that spot :p

Bad point about importing modules in to Max is that he mostly puts the AuroraBase in the centre 0,0,0 .

So you would need to rebuild the whole Station part to get a ruff idea of what is where, plus NWmax works in cm, while Kotor/TSL uses meters, so that would involve a shift of "," or "." of two places :lol:

Which can be anoying :D

*Sound like proffesor here...* :lol:

Archived