Home

hasselbeck knockoff

so today at work this lady who looked like an even more irritating elisabeth hasselbeck came through my line and i was ringing her stuff up and she seemed to be buying normal stuff. but then she had these two bottles of hydrogen peroxide, except one was a large bottle and one was smaller...which i thought was peculiar because that made it seem like she was using a specific amount of it instead of 'as needed', you know?

so then i look down at all the stuff i rung up for her and there was also a bottle of like formula 409 cleaning spray and a big jug of laundry detergent and stuff and i was like aaahhhhhhhhhhh!! b!tch be makin' some methhhhhhh

i didn't tell the manager though because i thought maybe i was just making the whole thing up in my head, although i will add that she was typing some **** on her blackberry like keeping it down low by her waist, very suspicious. plus she got 35 bucks cashback which i thought was an odd amount, ANDDD she had a little baby in a baskety crib-type thing with her...momma gotta work to keep up wit dem baby expen$e$$$ gurrl you know how it is

that is somethin a ho (aka hASSelbeck) would do

a lady came through my line at work and bought hydrogen peroxide, 409 cleaner, and a jug of laundry detergent (in addition to groceries);

i figger she was gonna use it to make meth;

blahblah being the b.s.artist that i am i put in some halfass attempts at jokes;

i compare her to elisabeth hasselbeck;

wendy's is from teh devil

Archived