Home

[W.I.P] Nar Shadaa [K1]

Marius Fett

You're probably thinking ooh look another one of DDD's W.I.P's that won't get done. But it will! I'll die before I drop this one.

I have a partner in crime too!

Darth Xander and I were talking on MSN recently and were discussing mod ideas. We eventually decided to work together on a mod to make Nar Shadaa in K1.

Here's a "plot" so to speak:

You arrive on Nar Shadaa and discover the Exchange is in control of a sizeable portion of the planet.

They find out that you're the one who killed Davik Kang and they ambush you as you enter the main city.

You are tracked down by Czerka who are currently operating on the smugglers moon and they employ you to help bring the Exchange down.

You do a few missions for them attacking several important Exchange sites. After a few missions you are asked to attack the Exchanges sector leader. You infiltrate Exchange HQ and fight to him. He offers you 10000 credits to betray Czerka and kill their leader. If you refuse you kill him and get payed by Czerka. Accept and you get payed by the exchange.

There will be some side-quests too...

Here are ideas for some of them:

Missions parents: Poor Mission doesn't seem to have much luck does she! So we are putting them in to cheer her up!

Wookiee slaves: Czerka have many Wookiee slaves captured from Kashyyyk held here. Free them or kill them. Maybe even buy them!

Former Sith: Old Sith soldiers who remained loyal to Revan after Malak took over. They will find you and try to get you to turn on the Republic and take back the Empire. (Will also become extra help on the Leviathan)

More will be added as time goes on...

To give ideas or contribute to the mod either post here or PM Xander or myself.

-DDD and Darth Xander

The Team

DarthDingDong-Co leader

Darth Xander-Co leader

Wov-Skins

Jebus-Scripts and Journal

Wow, this sounds...wow! I love the thought of this, even if it does take months. I love the idea. Just answer me this please, do you have the right ability and will i DEFINATELY get done

Side-quest idea:

Farst's Fallout:

A czerka employee and jedi exile called Harc Farst challenges you to a duel and you pwn him, he realises he was't trained by the council enough and he joins the sith on korriban, can you find him in the sih academy and turn him back to the light? Or will it all end in bloodshed, Only you can decide

Wow, this sounds...wow! I love the thought of this, even if it does take months. I love the idea. Just answer me this please, do you have the right ability and will i DEFINATELY get done

Side-quest idea:

Farst's Fallout:

A czerka employee and jedi exile called Harc Farst challenges you to a duel and you pwn him, he realises he was't trained by the council enough and he joins the sith on korriban, can you find him in the sih academy and turn him back to the light? Or will it all end in bloodshed, Only you can decide

Something simalar has already been done, Kel Algwinn.

You can kill him or guide him to the path of the light.

Andt his happens in the sith academy on Korriban.

Very nice, I hope that this goes well, as I could do nothing like this. (I have no clue how to reskin.)* Maybe you could find some war veterans there?* Jedi or Sith?* Maybe there could be a sidequest where you can decide to help them back into the Republic (or Sith).

Right, I have bad news about the mod.

I never realised that DI had already announced a K1 Nar Shadaa in his W.I.P thread and have decided we should move the project on to anew planet instead.

Going ahead with this wouldn't really be fair on DI since he called it months ago.

However this means we will be making a different planet.

Not sure which to make so I had an idea of making one up and giving it it's own history etc. It'll be more work and probably take longer but hey, a mod is a mod. :D

I'll run this idea by Xander and see what he thinks...

If he agrees work should be started soon.

Since this project has been cancelled could a mod please lock this thread?

No, that wouldn't be fair on DI. He called it months ago an any mod he makes will be much better than ours so you should be greatful! :lol:

Nah we'll do a new planet I think. In a way it'll be better, completely new stuff so we can invent it all for ourselves.

Which means we'll need an ideas guy...

And i've noticed you hve some good ideas so would you like to have that position?

hmm how about a quest where a guy on planet is have trouble with a hutt and sends you to take out that hutt, where then it breaks down where 1 you kill that hutt or 2 turn on your employeer and kill him which then ticks of his family and get assassins sent after you long story short you kill the asssassins and that guys family for heavy DS points or take out the hutt end his operations for LS points!!

Why not use Sleheyron? Or did DI include that in his WIP (haven't seen it recently)? We hear about it, but never see it. Maybe you could send a "redeemed" Yuthura there to start trying to liberate the slaves (or somehow incorporate that into your storyline). Just a thought.

Not meaning to be rude to anyone but I have asked for this thread to be closed.

Continuing to post here will just make it more difficult for the mods to notice my request. If anyone has ideas about what planet to do or has any questions about what the project will contain send me a PM, but no more posts please.

Now could this finally be locked?

Archived