Home

Nostalgia time

Brighteyes

Heh, I remember Zzzap! Good times....

I always preferred CITV to CBBC. I used to watch Fun House, Art Attack, Finders Keepers and all those things. Last year they were showing repeats of Knightmare on Challenge TV. That show was the best. Side step to your left and pick up the gold! :D

I believe nostalgia is a better feeling than anything else ever.

Your a virgin then? Man you do leave yourself open sometimes.

Knightmare was by far the best 'non cartoon' kids program ever, seriously there still hasn't been a rival. The kids at work say what we do is like Raven, but no, knightmare had talking walls and when those goblins walked in the room, **** that scared me, i'd sit there screaming at the kid! Run! Run! You bloody twat run!!

Didn't it already get voted best kids program? Was one of those 100 best countdown programs they get people like Jimmy Carr to do.

Your a virgin then? Man you do leave yourself open sometimes.

Yeah. I'm 15. But nostalgia is like orgasm+excitement+skydiving into a vat of alcohol and traffic cones.

And yeah, I agree that CITV was always better than CBBC. CBBC to CITV was as Disney is to Dreamworks. Disney is protective and happy, happy, fun, fun, but Dreamworks is happy, happy, sexual innuendo, fun, bit of darkness, fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Thundercats would kick TMNT anyday. I was even in the Turtles official fan club, but i still reckon Thundercats had more class, storyline and characters. Turtles just seemed to do the same thing every week but the Cats had tons of stuff going on. I mean come on, The Thunder tank! Characters from all over space and time plus that crazy lair whose head moved ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived