Home

Incoming new version in 9001...9000...8999

Maxstate

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grip may need a little more balance though. while you can shoot them in grip. the jedi can still fling you in to a pit or hp you with the fall. maybe we need to make it so you can't lift them off the ground unless the are running or high on mishap or something.

Also, dual pistol needs some kind of nerf, not that its impossible to beat, but there are just too many benefits compared to other weapons. unlimited ammo, ability to break through jedi defense and a dangerous dual shot is just too many perks I think. maybe mmo limitation or charge shot only breaks through jedi defense when their swinging? any other ideas or arguments? Im on my cell so don't IM me ;)

a lot has changed ;) a while back we made charge shots (only available at level 3 pistol) make a jedi stumble or knock them down at full charge. we might also want to give level 2 pistol dual since it has no charge shot.

Th grip idea might work too. Seems pretty realistic.

Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims-Saber Stance anims- :lol::xp::D

a lot has changed ;) a while back we made charge shots (only available at level 3 pistol) make a jedi stumble or knock them down at full charge. we might also want to give level 2 pistol dual since it has no charge shot.

Oh, right. I actually made that change. I just forgot about it. :)

Just be sure to crank up the point cost for the higher levels of dual pistoling.

Hey JRHockney yeah I saw forced unleashed the other day and I was reminded about the best saber system ever. Lucasarts still can't get it right but you guys never cease to amaze me. I''m not sure where to start I went to the GET OJP Here! Thread but I'm not sure if thats the latest build. Good to see you guys still going at it though, definitely.

Update for all the people waiting:

We're releasing an installer version of OJPv1.2 soon, and will send it to some of our more prominent mod reviewers at filefront as to maximize its potential playerbase.

I'm not going to release anything about what we changed just yet as to keep it a bit of a surprise, but anyone that wants to be in the know can install hamachi, join OpenJediProjex1 (password is the same as channel name) and join Darthdie's testing server when it goes up.

Stay tuned, it won't be long now.

So I downloaded OJP and the latest package from your sig maxstate. I'm not sure how up to date the package is compared to what you guys have been testing. So should I just wait for v.1.2 installer or what? Also will the new things included be documented?

The stuff from my sig is just the enhancedstuff and enhanceddlls, I think as a minimum you'd require to have the .bat file to run it with too. My sig is mostly there so people that already have the game can update it fairly quickly when they want to play, sometime during this week we're going to release v1.2 with an installer that I'll put in my sig so new players can join more easily. To answer your question, you should wait it out.

I'll try to document everything as clearly as I can in a single post on these forums when we release it. I don't have time for further documentation.

theres still a lot of bugs in 1.2. I m not so sure its ready. give me an update ooin what's been fixed before you guys do that.

btw, can someone test the bowcasters dp damage? I noticed yesterday it wasn't doing much or any dp damage but I didn't have anyone around to test with and make sure.

My sig files are not the latest and probably not the latest files that were released either. I remember distinctly telling Darth to fix it, but I could be wrong. My sig'll change as soon as we release the new version and will hopefully contain a link to an installer.

Darth went to a lot of trouble making that weapon work as it does now, it was supposed to be one of the most powerful weapons you could buy. He made it do 50DP damage on a fully charged (10 ammo) shot. Hopefully when I get back today we can get on the intergooglespaces together and fix it. We've been meaning to rebalance the guns anyway.

Archived