Home

Incoming new version in 9001...9000...8999

Maxstate

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i got them from the most downloaded mod in jk3's website and from chaos series that has been in the top 5.. and OJP (Stupid name) Has Not Been Even On top 20's in like 6 months and exploding kitten is just stupid :anvil:

Well, MB2 is a stupid name and yet people play it like crazy.

So I petition to rename the project to

Super Chaos 1000mxk Death Light Hope Destruction Fluffy Immaculate Mod of Imperishable Doom and All Things that bring Hatred and Spite to Those that Download

so SC1000mxkDLHDFIMoIDaATtbHaSTtD for short, because this name is so cool and will get lots of People to download it, because calling a mod by the name of "Chaos" and things related to it will give 1000x more DLs.

Im a jeanass.

You very smart man Obiwan20.

mb2 is not that stupid it stands for movie battles 2 is because it's what you do in the game you battle other people from scene's in the movie and it's 2 edtion

P.S. I Think OJP Should Be renamed to (The True Power Of The Force)

Well, MB2 is a stupid name and yet people play it like crazy.

So I petition to rename the project to

Super Chaos 1000mxk Death Light Hope Destruction Fluffy Immaculate Mod of Imperishable Doom and All Things that bring Hatred and Spite to Those that Download

so SC1000mxkDLHDFIMoIDaATtbHaSTtD for short, because this name is so cool and will get lots of People to download it, because calling a mod by the name of "Chaos" and things related to it will give 1000x more DLs.

Im a jeanass.

You very smart man Obiwan20.

actually its

SC1000mxkDLHDFIMoIDaATtHaTtTD > you missed one of the T's which refers to the part "to those that" so you should have 3 T's together. :lol:

anyways give me version 1.2 so i can review it. then get erection :D

Fellas, fellas, you didn't include the major attractants of Star Wars nerdraging hormone-pumped gangstas in the title.

#1: Movie

#2: Battle

#3: Force

#4: Unlimited/Toinfinityandbeyond

And thus The Vo(IP)ce Spoketh:

Henceforth thou shalt travel thus throughout the Intertubes

And carry forth My Name, and All shall be Good.

Speaketh forthwith, the Coming of the Ultimate Godlike Omnipotent Totally Triumphant Almighty Battle Emulating Force Roleplay Inducing Killer Kombat Instigating Nominally Kool Impressively Defiantly Dynamic Infinitely Nigh Glorious Mod for Eunuchs (UGOTTABEFRIKKINKIDDINGME).

See, easy to remember. Oh, and Unbeholden's missing a B and an S. Guess it left the group and infected the last few posts on this page.

Srsly, OJP's not a bad acronym. It's catchy and unique, plus it rolls off the tongue like honey over Maria Sharapova's skin and sounds like a song from Yani's latest album.

V1.2 is about to be released, just hang on.

excellent, ive managed to update the manual so it fits with 0.1.1, i hope hockney has updated for 0.1.2 if their are any major saber system changes.

What is their left to do on development side, if everything has all been coded its just testing then left and double checking changes have been made. (my fingers are crossed that no bugs suddenly arise)

Look around the forums a bit. We've been dealing with the problems and OJP was taken off of jk3files, pending a patch.

Sorry :(

no worries lol.

and armin, you should know me, the drunken irish tard, better than this - LINKS PLEASE xD

Archived