Home

Visas introduction video

I know this probably has been ask before, but how do you trigger the visas event? Im dark side, after Telos i visited both Dxun/Onderon then Nar Shadda. But it still hasnt happened?

When i played light side, i was visiting Nar Shadda as my first planet after Telos, and then the Visas scene was there at once.

Whats up with this?

I just need a answere, then you can lock this thread..

There are three ways to do it, if I recall correctly.

The first is if you've reached 75% light or dark. I usually get the video right after receiving LS or DS points. If you haven't gotten it, look through your booleans in KSE. You might have unintentionally screwed something up (I did this with Visquis' message once).

You also get the video no matter what your alignment after reaching Level 15, or after finding/killing the second Jedi Master (whatever comes first).

There are three ways to do it, if I recall correctly.

The first is if you've reached 75% light or dark. I usually get the video right after receiving LS or DS points. If you haven't gotten it, look through your booleans in KSE. You might have unintentionally screwed something up (I did this with Visquis' message once).

Yes, the same thing happened to me, what exactly goes wrong when you dont get Visquis message?

Yes, the same thing happened to me, what exactly goes wrong when you dont get Visquis message?

Oh, I've had it screw up big time. The problem was that I entered the Hawk at the precise time that I was supposed to get the message. So I never actually got the message, and Mira never showed up at the docks. Managed to fix it by editing one of the booleans with KSE so that I got the message "again".

Oh, and you can actually warp to the cutscene between Nihilus and Visas. Never tried doing it, so I don't know what happens or if it will solve your problem, but you could try. The warp code is 853NIH, I believe.

I'd say ask someone on there, 90sk, and even put it in your own mod, but don't release it to the general public, yet. Or you could ask the people at the TSLRP about it, as well. I don't think you would be infringing on the selling of the music, but they could frown upon the redistribution of the music. But ask, it can't hurt.

Getting back on topic, though, the cut scene for Visas, and her master, come when you speak to Kreia about helping people out, for the first time, I think. I just caused it, when I was on Telos station. I think between that, and also my lightside stat, it happened. Otherwise, it probably wouldn't have happened until a bit later in the game. I think that a conversation, and your light/dark side rating factors in where the movie is played. Also, you can access any movie that you have uncovered in the main menu. That's something neat to see, once you have played through the game.

I got it by having full LS alignment [add Lightside cheat] :p and then i got a random quest and after i clicked the Journal Entry Added box off the scene started. I also start any conversation with someone and after the conversation the scene should trigger but if any of that doesnt work then im not sure what to do.

Archived