Home

Visas without head cloth

DarthRevan243

I've always hated that bit of cloth that covers visas' eyes. Is there a way to get rid of it? Or replace it with hair and show the eyes?

Could it be done?

The veil is a part of her; neither will exist without the other. She will not part with it.

She doesn't have a head modeled under the veil, you'd at most get an eyeless face with an empty void behind if you just removed it. Earlier this would not be feasible to fix, I don't know if recent advances in the model importer/exporter tools have changed that. If it is possible it would take some skill to do since a head model would have to be created for her from scratch.

I'm sure someone has done such a mod, as I think I saw it.

But, as Jawk says, Visas has no eyes - that's why they put the veil over - it might be creepy I guess.

Have a look a this picture http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/potd/88951 it has a picture of what she would look like if her head cloth was off. And yes it would be creepy. I like creepy!

I know that someone has done this... there was a slight conversation mod... she removes the veil... only that person gave her gigantic blue eyes...

I've seen a few mods that gives Visas another head, but not one that lets her keep her original head and just remove the veil. It is very much doable if that is sufficient, but for me that wouldn't really be Visas any more :)

Messkell made something like that and someone used it in a Picture of the Day on FileFront once.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/potd/91228

Oh, you mean just remove the part that covers her upper face. I thought you meant to remove her headgear entirely so she would be bare-headed. :)

Then it would certainly be possible, and you could probably do it through skinning alone without any model changes, if you make the texture of the part covering her face transparent.

I do have a copy of that mod. It's made by Meskell. If that person is still around, please have them post the mod, or I could do it for them. I won't post it until I have permission to do it. I could, however, transfer it to someone via e-mail, etc., if you want to play with it.

I do have a copy of that mod. It's made by Meskell. If that person is still around, please have them post the mod, or I could do it for them. I won't post it until I have permission to do it. I could, however, transfer it to someone via e-mail, etc., if you want to play with it.

Check PM inbox for my email. Send me the mod please! Thanks

Archived