Home

Weevil

Taak Farst

Hey I request that someone can make a hostile creature called a Weevil to put into my Alderaan. You will get credit in the mod for it. Image:

200px-Weevil_%28Torchwood%29.jpg

I prefer the pants ragged and black with leather jackets.

As Owen in Torchwood is The King of the weevils I would like him to be the evil weevil leader in my mod.

250px-Owenharper.jpg

It'll be kind of hard to make a completely new creature, so it'll have to be a reskin of a current alien.

I think Duros looks close to it, or Trandoshans without the horns. If someone would rekin a duros to look like that or edit out the Trando.'s horns, then that would do that.

The closest thing to Owen is the Male model with the Black Hair. I can't remember what name it is. Its hair...

If you've seen the early George Lopez (on his show), then that is what hair style he has. Thats the closest.

Well if its for K1 you could reskin a rahkghoul, but it its for K2 I don't know. Then again maybe the files for the rahkghoul are in K2 as well :)

BIOShazard, I noticed your sig and if you play K2 as lightside completely thru and then darkside completely thru you get that dialog (or if you change completed games in ini file you can get the hiddden dialog)

Well if its for K1 you could reskin a rahkghoul, but it its for K2 I don't know. Then again maybe the files for the rahkghoul are in K2 as well :)

BIOShazard, I noticed your sig and if you play K2 as lightside completely thru and then darkside completely thru you get that dialog (or if you change completed games in ini file you can get the hiddden dialog)

No, theres no Raghoul files as there would be no place to put them. Yeah, have them wandering the streets of Nar Shaada. :roll:

Yeah, I know. Some one on TG told me that little secret.

No, theres no Raghoul files as there would be no place to put them. Yeah, have them wandering the streets of Nar Shaada. :roll:

Yeah, I know. Some one on TG told me that little secret.

There ARE Rakghoul files as I was going to use them in a mod that is in progress for Peragus; and had them fully working in game. So whoever your contact on TG was... they are wrong! Quite a few resources are left over from K1 in TSL, so dont be so cocky as to if something is or isnt ingame. You know the game files very well? How much have you used KotOR tool to see what has been and hasn't been left in? Anyways; Evidence.... http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/85865/3

Taak, I would reccomend the use of Rakghouls for this charachter...

Edit... 'Off topic' Chat, so no need to post a new post.

1) I have KOTOR Tool, And I have used it as much as you are saying, but I've only plotted to do Merchants.

2) By that, I meant the trick to get the dialog in my sig. Someone at TG showed me the trick to get the dialog

3) How would Rakghouls fit into Peragus? (Just a question)

Aye, my point more was, you have expierance using the tool, but if your expertise is refined to certain things, how can you comment with such certainty in other areas? ;)

Why do you presume they are Rakghouls? :p Could I not have just been reskinning the Rakghouls to something else?

There ARE Rakghoul files as I was going to use them in a mod that is in progress for Peragus; and had them fully working in game. So whoever your contact on TG was... they are wrong! Quite a few resources are left over from K1 in TSL, so dont be so cocky as to if something is or isnt ingame. You know the game files very well? How much have you used KotOR tool to see what has been and hasn't been left in? Anyways; Evidence.... http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/85865/3

Taak, I would reccomend the use of Rakghouls for this charachter...

1) I have KOTOR Tool, And I have used it as much as you are saying, but I've only plotted to do Merchants.

2) By that, I meant the trick to get the dialog in my sig. Someone at TG showed me the trick to get the dialog

3) How would Rakghouls fit into Peragus? (Just a question)

mabey thats where they were put

Yeah, and that the remaining miners who weren't poisoned/mutated killed by the droids and the Weevils/Rakghouls were trying to contain the mutant outbreak, and that they were eventually mutated by the gas and/or killed by droids, or they were killed by the Rakghouls/Weevils.

Basically, they ALL DIED, either by you and your party, the droids/Rakghouls/Weevils, or by the resulting explosion and destruction of the mining station. MAN, IT SUCKS TO BE A PERAGUS MINER! :xp:

Archived